MJ documentary Ch4

Caporegime
...and yet if you go back to the launch of the documentary you've got loads of people frothing at the mouth that it all must be true because accusers should always be believed and stupid radio stations were censoring his music to protect all of the *don't be childish* from experiencing negative emotion listening to it.

I've never been a big Michael Jackson fan but his music is brilliant regardless of anything in his personal life and should never be censored because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
When money is involved it's always hard to get to the truth. Who knows? maybe Jack did diddle boys..... but also they could have both conspired together to make up stories in order to obtain some sort of financial gain from it.......

Because they obviously hung around with him a lot, it's easy to claim years later.... oh yeah he abused me, where be my paycheque?

Soldato
I've always been in two minds about MJ, and honestly I don't know - I can't know, I have a hunch he did *some* bad stuff, but I just will never know...

One thing I do know for a fact, in the last few years there's been a spate of big budget US funded, documentaries which I'd consider to be quite distant from what documentaries are supposed to be. Often they seem to be peddling ulterior motives and they tend to distort, and in many cases make up a lot of 'facts', making a murderer is a perfect example of this, which actually used creative editing techniques to alter court footage to make it look like a witness is saying 'yes' to a question, in reality they were never asked - probably the worst moment I've ever seen in a documentary which is supposed to be 'documenting' the truth.

So whilst I can't verify whether MJ is innocent or not, I do know that a lot of these documentaries can't really be trusted at all.

Soldato
I objectively watched that documentary, I like his music and had a fairly open mind that he could be an eccentric guy who just enjoyed hanging out with kids because of how his childhood was, I'm fairly sure he was a Paedophile though after watching that, the evidence and testimony is pretty damning.

Soldato
I'm fairly sure he was a Paedophile though after watching that, the evidence and testimony is pretty damning.
IIRC from when it was debunked, the one who claimed to have been abused at the Neverland train station last visited Neverland two years before the train station was built, and the other one turned out to have been at a family vacation to the grand canyon at the time he claimed to have been abused at Neverland.

Caporegime
IIRC from when it was debunked, the one who claimed to have been abused at the Neverland train station last visited Neverland two years before the train station was built, and the other one turned out to have been at a family vacation to the grand canyon at the time he claimed to have been abused at Neverland.
You'd think they'd invent a story that wasn't so easily proved false, wouldn't you. What a couple of plonkers.

Soldato

I mean just viewing literal footage of how Michael Jackson was acting with some of the kids, it just isn't normal

https://youtu.be/UJaWSdKKvGU?t=73

I mean come on guys, he isn't a Paedophile? I can still enjoy his music but on what planet are we not saying this guy likes kids?

Man of Honour
You'd think they'd invent a story that wasn't so easily proved false, wouldn't you. What a couple of plonkers.

It's like they are adults trying to remember what happened when they were kids and getting a few things wrong.
I can't count how many times my Mum picks me up for stuff that happened but it didn't happen where I thought it did.

Caporegime
I mean just viewing literal footage of how Michael Jackson was acting with some of the kids, it just isn't normal

https://youtu.be/UJaWSdKKvGU?t=73

I mean come on guys, he isn't a Paedophile? I can still enjoy his music but on what planet are we not saying this guy likes kids?
There's no doubt that he was odd. Weird. Abnormal. Whatever words you prefer.

There is doubt, however, as to whether he abused children in his care.

Also, he could have been a peadophile and not a child abuser. The word applies attraction to children but not that you act on that attraction.

So I will not claim to know what was going on in his head, but I'm not convinced that there's evidence which shows he abused children.

Associate
I've no idea about the accuracy of the documentary but id presumed he was dodgy many years back when it was reported that in the room which he slept with the children he had some over the top lock system and an alarm which would trigger when someone started to approach the room.

From memory no other rooms in the house had this kind of security (correct me if I'm wrong, its been many years since I read up on it)

D1AvLDXX4AYdtTn

Then there was all the the stuff they found in his house: http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/011805pltreqaseemd.pdf

This combined with his creepy behaviour around kids, buying them rings, having fake weddings etc its not hard to see why some people might think he's suspect.

I often see people say he just likes kids because he had a traumatised childhood and didn't get to be a kid himself but last time I checked having an abused childhood is a textbook trait of a lot of paedos.

Either way we'll never know for sure. One thing that is certain no normal person would be given this much 'benefit of doubt'...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom