mm road blast?

Soldato
Maybe, but probably not, don't get paid till the 15th, so this time is a bit tight, and a trip up there is the best part of a full tank.

Usually meet up with some mates on a Thursday too...

Not ruled out totally though, if everyone else is meeting up I might try and find the cash.

Soldato
OP
andi said:
Maybe, but probably not, don't get paid till the 15th, so this time is a bit tight, and a trip up there is the best part of a full tank.

Usually meet up with some mates on a Thursday too...

Not ruled out totally though, if everyone else is meeting up I might try and find the cash.

up there? where the bloomin hell do you live? I live the total opposite side of manchester and it uses half a tank max if i do the road and thrash it :confused:

Tom.

Soldato
Wigan/Bolton/Worsley way. Trip round the M60, blast down the 62, and two or so laps over the tops and your talking at least three quarters of a tank, if not more.

2.0l + AWD drinks your fuel.

Soldato
andi said:
Wigan/Bolton/Worsley way. Trip round the M60, blast down the 62, and two or so laps over the tops and your talking at least three quarters of a tank, if not more.

2.0l + AWD drinks your fuel.

On MM3, I went from Oldham to Ramsbottom, back to the services, did a few laps of the route, up to Halifax (wrong turning onto the motorway), back up to Rossendale and then home to Rochdale.

I'd have done it in 1/4 of a tank if I hadn't had a lead foot. 2 litre + wrong side of the speedo = fuel gauge moves in real time!

Sorry about not making the meet today though. I was at my dads all day, my phone battery was flat and I didn't check the forums. Might be up for Thursday... will see how the old funds turn out.

Soldato
Be interesting to see his work. I don't want to have to take it somewhere in a year to get an even bigger panel welded due to no preparation :)

Can't do Thursday I'm afraid mate. I'm skint until I get paid on Friday and am going out then :(

Caporegime
Notice isn't the be-all and end-all of preparing a meet unfortunately. You have just listed a date, not asked around to find the best time.

As I said on MSN, notice isn't the issue here, its just the fact that the meet would have to be after the 14th.

Back
Top Bottom