Mobile for the wife

Soldato
Another spec me thread guys, have searched through past months posts but nothing I found with my criteria.

Wife's contract is due for upgrade next week, she is with Three (so am I) and would ideally like a slide phone with colour. She has expressed she likes the look of the red E75 which doesnt look like it's available yet.

I suspect she can't afford it as we are ideally looking for a contract phone no more than £20 per month. Must have wifi, internet addon and a decent camera, preferably with Three as I am with them aswell and benefit from free 3to3 calls.

Is there anything like this available? any suggestions?
thanks

Soldato
OP
thanks knip ;) - I meant the free unlimited 3to3 calls are in addition to her 500 mins per month although it's not a deal breaker if she has to move to another network for a better mobile.

Searching the internet does not yield any good phones for below £20 per month. Closest I found was the Nokia 6700 but it has no wifi but still appears to be a good phone - can anyone please comment? :)

She currently has a SE c902 - does not want touchscreen or qwerty

Soldato
oldtyle_phone.jpg

ags

Soldato
I think three will probably throw themselves at you if you tell them you want to leave.

I had a pay as you go sim and I tried to get a PAC code and they offered me a free blackberry, 900 minutes, unlimited texts and internet for £25 a month.

I'd only been with them a week...

Soldato
OP
Theres just nothing out there - I would love her to get the E72 but it will be out of the price budget. I have the E71 and totally love the thing.

N95 - she doesn't want a brick
W995 - too expensive

thanks for suggestions guys, will keep looking

Soldato
OP
agnes how is that W995? can get the red one through beepy at £25pm or so.

On the shortlist we have:
Nokia 6700 (I would suggest this one)
SE C903 (great deal on three atm for this)
SE C905

yet to be released:
Nokia 6260
Nokia E52

What do you guys suggest?

Soldato
14 day money back guarantee

If you are a new 3 customer and for some reason you are not happy with 3, you can return your mobile and original boxed accessories, including any additional free promotional items you may have received with your order, along with your proof of purchase, within 14 days of receipt to us and we will give you a full refund.
In order to be eligible to return your mobile under the 14-Day Money Back Guarantee you must not have used your handset to make or receive calls or texts, take photos, or download content

How would you know if your not allowed to use their services?:confused:
No wonder no body uses them

Back
Top Bottom