1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Legends

Discussion in 'Mobile and Tablet Games' started by CliffyG, Dec 22, 2017.

1. CliffyG

Capodecina

Anyone else play this? It's pretty much the mobile version of league of legends, maps and game modes are the same just with different heroes to use. It's pretty much all I play on my phone now and am up to Epic ranking so I can play draft pick. It is very polished and you can progress without spending any money. I haven't spent any and own 22 heroes and 10 skins. Only just discovered this forum existed and surprised to not see it mentioned.

2. soundb0y

Mobster

Yeah I've beeen playing this over a year now. What's your tag?

3. CliffyG

Capodecina

CliffyG I think. Been up and down from epic quite a lot already this season.

4. soundb0y

Mobster

Will add you. I haven't played ranked since halfway through last season but I got to one star from glorious legend last time I tried a push

5. Thekwango

Capodecina

god damn you @CliffyG, installed this a couple of days ago and haven't managed 0% productivity since then!

6. CliffyG

Capodecina

It's really good, have put quite a few hours into it and still keep coming back. Not really got into any other games on my phone since playing it.

7. spinrs2k

Gangster

I've have played this quite a lot but not played much recently, it really is a good league clone. I dont spend money on it though as some of the prices for skins are insane i can't believe people pay that much for a skin.

8. CliffyG

Capodecina

I've been up to Legend 4 but just dropped down to Epic 1 after a bunch of games hit by massive ping spikes. Been really bad the last few days.

@spinrs2k, yeah the prices of stuff is ridiculous. As I've played it so much I wouldn't mind spending the odd bit but you're looking at well over 5 quid for most skins I think. I have plenty of heroes and skins without spending anything anyway so not too fussed about it.

9. spinrs2k

Gangster

Hero’s are about £10 each which is quite a lot

10. CliffyG

Capodecina

I've given up on it. Dropped to Epic 2 again due to more ping spikes destroying games for me then the new season starts at they put me in Epic 5. Lost 2 games due to ping and I'm down another rank. Trying Arena of Valor as a replacement.

11. [YG]Bug-Eyed

Gangster

I’ve been playing arena of Valor quite a bit, seems generally stable. Bump fps to 60 in options if your phone/tablet can handle it as it makes it much smoother

12. CliffyG

Capodecina

Yeah seems ok so far. I don't like the UI at all though, its massive, half the screen on my S8 is just wasted. Will stick it out for a bit.

13. [YG]Bug-Eyed

Gangster

Aye much better on ipad

14. CliffyG

Capodecina

I'm really not sure about Arena of Valor. The UI really grates on me, playing in half the screen for no discernible reason. Also the movement and spell casting just feels a bit clunky. It just doesn't feel as slick as Mobile Legends although the lag issues are no where near as bad. Might have to try another one.

15. CliffyG

Capodecina

New patch has improved Arena of Valor massively, can now utilise my full screen and seems to be performing a bit better. Up to Gold 1 now.

16. Deception

Soldato

Anyone still playing this? Would be good to get games with some regulars after all the time being stuck in a team with 1/2 afkers.

If so, my IGN: Calsrad

I haven't been playing too long, but getting the hang of it! hah

17. CliffyG

Capodecina

I'm still playing Arena of Valor. 2 wins from diamond rank.

18. soundb0y

Mobster

Yeah I'm still playing daily add me account in earlier comment

19. A2Z

Sgarrista

Does anyone still play this? I've been playing it on/off for a couple of years but recently started playing A LOT more, daily basically.

Would be nice to play with others that are half decent to avoid getting n00bs in ranked.