Mobile Legends

Soldato
Anyone else play this? It's pretty much the mobile version of league of legends, maps and game modes are the same just with different heroes to use. It's pretty much all I play on my phone now and am up to Epic ranking so I can play draft pick. It is very polished and you can progress without spending any money. I haven't spent any and own 22 heroes and 10 skins. Only just discovered this forum existed and surprised to not see it mentioned.

Associate
I've have played this quite a lot but not played much recently, it really is a good league clone. I dont spend money on it though as some of the prices for skins are insane i can't believe people pay that much for a skin.

Soldato
OP
I've been up to Legend 4 but just dropped down to Epic 1 after a bunch of games hit by massive ping spikes. Been really bad the last few days.

@spinrs2k, yeah the prices of stuff is ridiculous. As I've played it so much I wouldn't mind spending the odd bit but you're looking at well over 5 quid for most skins I think. I have plenty of heroes and skins without spending anything anyway so not too fussed about it.

Associate
I've been up to Legend 4 but just dropped down to Epic 1 after a bunch of games hit by massive ping spikes. Been really bad the last few days.

@spinrs2k, yeah the prices of stuff is ridiculous. As I've played it so much I wouldn't mind spending the odd bit but you're looking at well over 5 quid for most skins I think. I have plenty of heroes and skins without spending anything anyway so not too fussed about it.

Hero’s are about £10 each which is quite a lot

Soldato
OP
I've given up on it. Dropped to Epic 2 again due to more ping spikes destroying games for me then the new season starts at they put me in Epic 5. Lost 2 games due to ping and I'm down another rank. Trying Arena of Valor as a replacement.

Soldato
OP
I'm really not sure about Arena of Valor. The UI really grates on me, playing in half the screen for no discernible reason. Also the movement and spell casting just feels a bit clunky. It just doesn't feel as slick as Mobile Legends although the lag issues are no where near as bad. Might have to try another one.

Soldato
Anyone still playing this? Would be good to get games with some regulars after all the time being stuck in a team with 1/2 afkers.

If so, my IGN: Calsrad

I haven't been playing too long, but getting the hang of it! hah

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Does anyone still play this? I've been playing it on/off for a couple of years but recently started playing A LOT more, daily basically.

Would be nice to play with others that are half decent to avoid getting n00bs in ranked.

Back
Top Bottom