Modern Warefare 2 - PS3 or 360?

Associate
Not wanting a fanboi argument - just a genuine curiosity as to which platform those who have both would buy this title on. Will the PS3 hardware start to show its grunt and perform better than the 360 or not do you think?

Caporegime
For me, the Xbox 360 controller would win it but I'm not sure I will enjoy the screeching of American teenagers so may go for the PS3 version where no-one says anything at all. :D

Soldato
Depends on

What your friends own
What controller you prefer
You if you like psn or xbox live more

There is no real answer. Only you have the power to decide which console you play it on. Both will play and look exactly the same.

Man of Honour
What Wyrdo said. I imagine each will be ever so slightly different (the odd pixel shift here and there), but not enough to notice, especially when it's a fast paced action game.

The only factor that would influence me if I had both 360 and PS3 would be which is going to have the better quality online players or number of friends with the same console.

Dave

Soldato
With Forza 3 and ODST on xbox, I think I might resub gold.

But MW2 will first be a buy on the PC... and then I will buy it on a console if my friends decide which one..

Caporegime
I'm going through this at the moment. I'm leaning towards 360 and renewing my gold sub. Gues it depends on how many people from here would get the PS3 version, as I don't find the pad too hard to use for FPS's.

Soldato
I just don't fancy paying out 4 this game 3 times for each platform! Tis a shame there aren't multi-platform shared servers (pipe dream I know!)

Only just mentioned that to a work collegue today...... It is a shame, it would solve a lot of problems, well for gamers.... Don't think Sony or MS would be happy with that, as at the moment it boils down to who has the most mates on each system that wins out...

I know some who'll not get a PS3 due to their long list of mates not owning one, which I think is quite sad...... Each to their own, as for me, well its a PS3 purchase if I wanted to buy it but then I've only got a PS3 so my vote doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom