Modern Warfare 2 Free steam weekend!

Man of Honour
It does - its just extremely slow at catching them and by the time it does the cheaters have mostly moved onto newer versions :( or got bored of the game and the ban has no affect as someone new has taken their place who because they weren't playing previously don't have the old cheat trail to ban them from.

Soldato
What size is the download? :confused:

Not sure whether to try it or not, have hard MP is really bad but if it doesn't take long to download might be worth trying

Soldato
There's no bandwagon, it's about standing up to companies blatantly taking the mickey out of the community. Besides all I'm interested in is singleplayer anyway as I never liked multiplayer side of COD. Although love it how you jump to BC2 conclusions.

I "jump to BC2 conclusions" because nearly every thread regarding MW2 is trashed with people going on about how much better BC2 is (imo it isnt but thats another topic). And if people hate MW2 so much, why come into a MW2 thread? Seems like a waste of your time tbh

Soldato
Not that bothered about this - can just fire it up on 360 if the need grabs me but I've only played it online for about 10 mins as yet lol

Will defo be grabbing some more hours of BC2 on the OcUK servers if and when possible :D

Soldato
I "jump to BC2 conclusions" because nearly every thread regarding MW2 is trashed with people going on about how much better BC2 is (imo it isnt but thats another topic). And if people hate MW2 so much, why come into a MW2 thread? Seems like a waste of your time tbh

Well you know what they say about opinions ;)

Soldato
too late have already chosen BC2 :D
and the pre-loader isn't working or hasn't been activated yet, dont know what this is like online but from what i have read i think ill stick with BC2 :)

Back
Top Bottom