Monitor suggestions - QHD/4K and 27-32"

Man of Honour
I'm considering the replacement of my somewhat aged (but still usable) Dell 2707WFP at home.

I'd be happy with QHD at 27", but given the price differential, I'm open to considering 4K (at which point 32" may become useful, but I don't want to go beyond that).

I don't do gaming, and don't have hardware capable of more than 60 Hz, so I'm not bothered about high refresh rates. I do do photography work so reasonably accurate colours would help (I do have calibration equipment, if needed). However, I'm vision impaired, so any flickering/ghosting/excessive tearing/lag could irritate me. As far as I'm concerned, that pretty much means IPS (I've had issues with TN monitors in the past, no experience with VA).

So, any options I should consider on a sub-£1k budget? I've looked at a few options, but all my recent good experiences have been with Dell monitors, so I have something of a 'thing' for them and don't know what other brands are likely to be comparable. One option I've been looking at is the new Dell U3219Q. Having a 10% off voucher for Dell monitors also helps, as does USB-C/DisplayPort alt-mode (my own laptop isn't capable, but my work one is).

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom