Moon Knight (Marvel TV series)

Soldato
I don't see this as anything like the "standard Marvel fare", but everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Mass CGI battles, fate of the Galaxy, Super Hero landings etc etc - none of that.

Moon Knight is not without its faults, but it is certainly different to the usual MCU formulamatic stuff.

Caporegime
Watched the first 2 last night.
Coming from London myself the 1st episode was completely cringe, I hate the accents.

Seems quite interesting tho, bit different will probably watch it till it's conclusion.

Caporegime
Umm next day ep3 and it's like we missed a huge amount of character development.

Really bad dialogue, characters bad interaction, baaaad acting almost reading the lines. Confusion on how the 2 Poe damarons take over the body free willingly.

I thought episode 3 was mostly a mess and muddled what I'd come to understand so far.

Hope 4 gets on track.

Soldato
Watched the first 2 last night.
Coming from London myself the 1st episode was completely cringe, I hate the accents.

Seems quite interesting tho, bit different will probably watch it till it's conclusion.

It's really quite jarring when watching something based in towns you know well. I don't really know London and so it's easy to accept. However anything set in Manchester or a little more local (Stay Close with James Nesbitt) and i'm constantly bemused at the settings.

Soldato
First half - very cool and fun.

Second half - very dark, thought I'd just watched a documentary about Jimmy Saville or something. Heartbreaking :(

Soldato
Episode 4 and 5 were both absolutely top notch. No idea how they'll wrap this up in one episode, I'd actually like more.
Yeah I agre. I enjoyed episodes 4 and 5 although I'm confused where this goes from here. But if there is only 1 episode left it's going to need to be long to bring this to a satisfying conclusion.

Caporegime
Yeah 4 and 5 was just a mad direction shift, especially as I knew nothing about the character. It reframes everything, which is nice and also very sad.
1 episode to go? It really just got going.

Soldato
I’ve enjoyed it so far, needs more than 6 episodes unless the last one answers some questions.

I’m wondering if he has more than two personalities, early on Mark and Steven (spelling?) both denied killing/fighting some guys, if neither did it then it seems obvious that there is at least a third that they don’t know about.

Not sure how to do spoilers but surely that isn’t a spoiler if I’m just guessing.

Caporegime
Was concerned at the 43 min runtime but they managed to tie it all up nicely. You really have to hang on till the post credits scene if you want the final answers to the puzzle.

With the end credits the series gets a solid 9/10 from me. Would have been 8 without the final scenes.

Will say more tomorrow once the spoiler tags aren't needed.

rp2000

Soldato
Was concerned at the 43 min runtime but they managed to tie it all up nicely. You really have to hang on till the post credits scene if you want the final answers to the puzzle.

With the end credits the series gets a solid 9/10 from me. Would have been 8 without the final scenes.

Will say more tomorrow once the spoiler tags aren't needed.

rp2000
Yeah, you might have to explain the end credit for me :)

Back
Top Bottom