Moon Knight (Marvel TV series)

jcr

jcr

Associate
gave up on the second episode. felt like i was watching a different show to the people on this thread as i found it to be quite forgettable.

Soldato
50/50 on it really.
English accent was awful, story was all over the show and got very weird at times.
Atthe same time I love a Marvel show, but honestly this one was a bit crap.

Soldato
What was woke about this?

I really enjoyed it, especially episodes 3,4,5, thought they were rely good. Quite different from the garbage marvel have released lately.

Soldato
I personally really enjoyed it. I would like to watch it again ands see if there were any hints i missed along the way but overall I had fun and really looked forward to each new episode.

Can't please everyone I suppose.

Soldato
Cause only alpha men saving a damsel in distress is representative of the real world.

Same tired old crap every show - man weak woman stronk!

But if you enjoy watching cucked hero's being the supporting cast in their own shows then modern TV is definitely for you, I'd reccomend Loki as well.

Soldato
Same tired old crap every show - man weak woman stronk!

But if you enjoy watching cucked hero's being the supporting cast in their own shows then modern TV is definitely for you, I'd reccomend Loki as well.

I'm not fragile enough that it bothers me seeing a man being saved by a woman. In a show dealing with Egyptian gods and super-powers I'm able to distance myself from reality and see it's just entertainment and in no basis reality.

But if using terms like 'soyboy' and '****' makes you feel like more of a man then do whatever makes you feel good. Amusingly I feel it actually proves the very opposite though. Clearly not comfortable enough in your own skin and manliness that you can just appreciate a TV show for being entertainment that it is.

Don't they both end up saving each other a few times through the series? But that's your beef with the show? Not the fact that the finale has a giant ******* crocodile and bird skeleton fighting. No, it's the fact a woman dare saves a man.

Get a grip.

Soldato
I'm not fragile enough that it bothers me seeing a man being saved by a woman. In a show dealing with Egyptian gods and super-powers I'm able to distance myself from reality and see it's just entertainment and in no basis reality.

But if using terms like 'soyboy' and '****' makes you feel like more of a man then do whatever makes you feel good. Amusingly I feel it actually proves the very opposite though. Clearly not comfortable enough in your own skin and manliness that you can just appreciate a TV show for being entertainment that it is.

Don't they both end up saving each other a few times through the series? But that's your beef with the show? Not the fact that the finale has a giant ******* crocodile and bird skeleton fighting. No, it's the fact a woman dare saves a man.

Get a grip.

Yawn, enjoy your woke trash.

Back
Top Bottom