Moral dilemma - what do I do?

Caporegime
got an email today. Looks like someone’s life could be in danger. I am in a position to help, but part of me feels this is a little suspicious. What would you do? This is the email.

I HAVE ($4.2 MILLION) FROM MY LATE HUSBAND AND I CANNOT THINK OF ANYBODY
TRYING TO KILL ME APART FROM MY LATE HUSBAND'S SECOND WIFE HERE IN IVORY
COAST IN ORDER TO INHERIT THE MONEY, SHE IS AN IVORIAN BY NATIONALITY I WANT
YOU TO CONTACT ME BACK AS SOON ASP, I will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account. This is the favor I need when you have gotten the money 1 Give 30% of the money to Churches for the work of God. 2 Give 30% of the money to handicap people and charity organization,then the remaining one is yours.
Please get back to me at ****************

Caporegime
I’d be replying saying how fortunate this is for you because you happen to be the Archbishop of the Church of Genital Worship, would be interested in a donation and take it from there..... :D

Soldato
Bahahaha! You foolish lady person, tis I who has been most devilishly trying to kills you for to further my own affluency! And now I have the contract binding in your own words that the money of my covetousness shall be rightfully possessed in one third by myselfs! Not even under the requirement that I sully my hands with doing the misdeed upon you, all I need do is forward some of the extreme wealth to causes of worthiness and then I shall be rich beyond my wildest dreamings! Find below my details of banking and forward the currency post haste lest a misgiving befall you.

Just send that on with your bank account details.

Associate
Some crazy people giving away money at the moment i had an email from Bill gates last week saying he would like to give me Five million dollars. After seing this legit email i feel like a fool not replying.

Associate
Out of interest, if you were gullible and followed through with this scam, what would eventually happen? Would they eventually ask for a payment into their account to facilitate the transfer or something like that?

Caporegime
Out of interest, if you were gullible and followed through with this scam, what would eventually happen? Would they eventually ask for a payment into their account to facilitate the transfer or something like that?

sometimes it's money laundering. as in the say i will send you £3 and you need to transfer to this person in Ivory coast using moneygram, etc. this is to pay for the bank transfer to you. they get you to do this a few times. then they get you to use your own money then your invested and then keep asking you to use your own money with the promise of millions. it's the fact they send you money first catches people out but it's usually a small sum they send you

Associate
sometimes it's money laundering. as in the say i will send you £3 and you need to transfer to this person in Ivory coast using moneygram, etc. this is to pay for the bank transfer to you. they get you to do this a few times. then they get you to use your own money then your invested and then keep asking you to use your own money with the promise of millions. it's the fact they send you money first catches people out but it's usually a small sum they send you

Ahh, so we should all play along for a little while and pocket the few quid? :p

Back
Top Bottom