** MORE 8 PACK PRE-BINNED CPU's AVAILABLE UPTO 5.2GHz!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Well as the 5.0GHz 8 Pack Pre-Binned CPU has being a huge success we have now added a 5.1GHz and 5.2GHz version:

Intel Core i7-7700K 4.8GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Pre-Binned Processor - OEM @ £398.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...A1151-Pre-Binned-Processor-OEM-CP-632-IN.html

Pre-binned 4.8GHz capable, Quad Core with Hyperthreading Technology, 14nm Process, 8MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, Integrated Iris DX12 Graphics, 1 Year Warranty

Only £398.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i7-7700K 5.0GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Pre-Binned Processor - OEM @ £455.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...A1151-Pre-Binned-Processor-OEM-CP-003-OE.html

Pre-binned 5.0GHz capable, Quad Core with Hyperthreading Technology, 14nm Process, 8MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, Integrated Iris DX12 Graphics, 1 Year Warranty

Only £455.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i7-7700K 5.1GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Pre-Binned Processor - OEM @ £599.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...A1151-Pre-Binned-Processor-OEM-CP-62Z-IN.html

Pre-binned 5.1GHz capable, Quad Core with Hyperthreading Technology, 14nm Process, 8MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, Integrated Iris DX12 Graphics, 1 Year Warranty

Only £599.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i7-7700K 5.2GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Pre-Binned Processor - OEM @ £899.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...A1151-Pre-Binned-Processor-OEM-CP-007-OE.html

Pre-binned 5.2GHz capable, Quad Core with Hyperthreading Technology, 14nm Process, 8MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, Integrated Iris DX12 Graphics, 1 Year Warranty

Only £899.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

I also appreciate how people want to do the overclocking themselves but would like some form of guarantee for a small premium as such I am offering two retail un-opened/sealed processors that carry an overclocking guarantee for a small premium:

Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz @ 4.8GHz Guarantee OC (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - Retail @ £259.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...ocket-LGA1151-Processor-Retail-CP-631-IN.html

Quad Core Technology, 4.80GHz clock speed, 14nm Process, 6MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, Integrated Iris DX12 Graphics, 3 Year Warranty

Only £259.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 4.7GHz Guarantee OC (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - Retail @ £379.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...ocket-LGA1151-Processor-Retail-CP-630-IN.html

Quad Core with Hyperthreading Technology, 4.70GHz clock speed, 14nm Process, 8MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, Integrated Iris DX12 Graphics, 3 Year Warranty

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

We expect these too be a huge hit as the premium is small and it prevents you from getting stuck with a complete lemon of a CPU. :)

OcUK Staff
Elite Tier Customers or business buy this kinda CPU!!! Those who demand the best single threaded performance in games and other applications.

That one is 5.2ghz 1.325v All none AVX stress tests and 5.3ghz around 1.38v again full stress compliment none AVX.

ALL THE ABOVE CPU are Delidded and ready to rock with cooler running temps.

Caporegime
Nice to have the option :cool:

I've spent a bloody fortune in the past trying to get a good chip (when I used to oc seriously). Believe me, one of these babies saves money in comparison!! :)

Soldato
Elite Tier Customers or business buy this kinda CPU!!! Those who demand the best single threaded performance in games and other applications.

That one is 5.2ghz 1.325v All none AVX stress tests and 5.3ghz around 1.38v again full stress compliment none AVX.

ALL THE ABOVE CPU are Delidded and ready to rock with cooler running temps.
You need a custom water cooling for this! Air cooler (no chance of that)

Soldato
LOL @ £900 for 5.2... holy bejeezus who in their right mind pays that?? :eek:
Hopefully somebody who can fully use it. Time is money to some people and its justifiable no problem if you have a use for it daily :)

I still got magazines somewhere with 386 DX prices, costing about the same as a car. Who would pay that 26 years ago, spreadsheet obsessives I dont know but Im glad they did because it got us here

OcUK Staff
OP
You need a custom water cooling for this! Air cooler (no chance of that)

Why are you telling 8 Pack what he needs, when he is the one binning the CPU's. The 5.2GHz was cooled with a 120mm AIO and when he did that test it was not even de-lidded. SO NO YOU DO NOT NEED CUSTOM WATERCOOLING. An AIO cooling solution is adequate. :)

Soldato
Hopefully somebody who can fully use it. Time is money to some people and its justifiable no problem if you have a use for it daily :)

I still got magazines somewhere with 386 DX prices, costing about the same as a car. Who would pay that 26 years ago, spreadsheet obsessives I dont know but Im glad they did because it got us here

LOL, a 200MHz performance gain from 5.0 to 5.2 for an extra £450... how do you "fully use" that exactly, unless it's to fully extend your e-peen and wave it in everyone's face on a daily basis.

And no, people paying £900 for a £350 (stock) CPU are absolutely not furthering the development of new CPU's/tech, if that's what you're implying... ROFL, that has to be one of the funniest things I've read online today. It's a niche within a niche within a niche, for people who have more money than sense. They are of course free to do so of course, and I will even defend their right to make such a purchase, but it makes them no less daft. :D

Soldato
Ocuk are making a nice profit of £450!

Naturally, and that's fine. They're a business, they have a product people will buy, why not? Only a fool would tell a business not to offer a product they stand to gain significantly from financially. Not doing so makes them more daft than the person willing to buy it!

But there's no arguing 'sense' here. A parallel could be drawn with watercooling from a performance/value standpoint. It's something I personally enjoy and will gladly spend a lot of money on, but I would never try and argue it was sensible ha! ;)

Soldato
£400 for a 4.8ghz pre-binned seems daft does it not considering thats actually considered a quite meh/average oc for a 7700k. Let alone bloody £900, but hey its not my money.

Soldato
Im just sure there are uses for technology Legend. Why do people buy porsches when the absolute cheapest mini is fine enough for almost everyones needs, Im not arguing anyone should do it but its cool its out there. I see all sorts of funny builds I could never justify or use really

Soldato
Im just sure there are uses for technology Legend. Why do people buy porsches when the absolute cheapest mini is fine enough for almost everyones needs, Im not arguing anyone should do it but its cool its out there. I see all sorts of funny builds I could never justify or use really

Uses for technology yes. Uses for a £450 200Mhz bump on a CPU? Please explain. A Porsche clearly has a multitude of advantageous uses over a Mini lol! I'm not talking about needs, I'm talking about the crazy mark up in lieu of an actual demonstrable usable advantage in any real measurable sense... other than just a 'look at me I'm the best' number.

OcUK Staff
£400 for a 4.8ghz pre-binned seems daft does it not considering thats actually considered a quite meh/average oc for a 7700k. Let alone bloody £900, but hey its not my money.
The 4.8 cpu is also delidded so the customer is getting that included within the price. The fact they are binned with standard Tim means almost all of these will do 4.9 although we don't guarantee that. Full warranty with 15-30c Cooper Temps is a real selling point.

Back
Top Bottom