More end of the year Chav beatings!

Soldato
Maybe posting vids of them getting WTF PWNZD is the only way to get rid of the Chav menace once and for all..thought the karate guy gave him plenty of chances but strangely even after the chav got busted he did a kind of "FU IM AN ANTEATER!" pose to his mates lol! :p

A DAD seen flattening a yob in a clip sweeping the internet was yesterday unmasked as an ex-soldier - with TWO black belts.

The Sun tracked down Gulf War veteran Jason Smith, 35, who said: "He deserved it."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...as-Gulf-War-veteran-with-two-black-belts.html

Soldato
I saw that video, he does get annihilated. And he had a crowd so was bigging himself up and got swiftly pulled down off his pedestal (the chav that is).

Soldato
hehe I knew the guy was trained, just watching his stance when being shouted at and then his guard/footwork while homing in on the floored retard >.< man is a legend!

Associate
This video made me laugh hard. What a complete tool. I think more people would defend themselves if they werent worried about getting arrested by the police. I hope police dont act on the person for defending his home and family.

Back
Top Bottom