More Multiverse shenanigans...Everything, Everywhere, All At Once trailer.

Man of Honour
OP
no one getting sick of the multi verse carp yet?

I suspect we're far from finished with multiverse films. The film industry has these fads where for a few years you get a gamut of films released on a similar theme, whether its a slew of alien invasion films or a flurry of films involving a retired former assassin. I reckon its the turn of multiverse films for the next few years.

Soldato
Surprised this isn't higher up. But damn, that was a mind ****.

8/10 - Took me a good 20 minutes to get into, and a bit too long overall but wow. So well acted, directed, emotional, hilarious in places. Thoroughly recommend it.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Was really enjoying this trailer until.....until David bloody Bowie turned up with his god awful voice and songs.

(Ok heroes is a good track but we can all be one hit wonders)

Soldato
Late to the party. It’s funny, it’s stupid, it’s endearing and it makes me feel old because the husband is Short Round from Indiana Jones. Highly enjoyable and absurdly well done considering the budget, loved it.

Also better use of the multiverse than anything Marvel has done. :p

Associate
10/10 - Epic masterpiece, its all the things, all at once and it pulls it off brilliantly. Saw it a couple of weeks ago epic cinema viewing. Hopefully it's still at cinemas, I'm trying to get more family and friends to see it :)

Soldato
I tried really really hard to get through this but gave up 3/4 way through after wanting to end it near half way. Utter garbage imo..

But that said if you check the reviews it's seems very marmite. Lots of people saying it's the greatest thing they've ever seen, others saying it's the worst film they've ever seen.

I'm firmly in the 2nd camp. 4/10

Associate
Really enjoyed this, didn't make much sense along the way but loved the humour throughout and the ending. Bit of a deep film for Sunday though

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Still not finished this, god it drags might finish after splitting it up into 5 sessions. Started well but goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Back
Top Bottom