Mossfet or transistor, or neither?

Associate
Looked everywhere for this cant get any information anywhere. It is a gigabyte 450m gaming board and doesnt boot up, used thermal camera and this chip reading nuvoton 3771s is heating up to 60 celcius and rising. Cant find any information for a replacement anywhere and not even sure if it is a mossfet or not as it doesnt state N channel or PU???
http://imgur.com/gallery/6C77kv4

Associate
OP
So are all chips hard to trace and replace online? Or have i hit unlucky with the model on my board? Temp was recorded after power was switched off and was very hot to touch, the surrounding area of the board was also conducting alot of heat, I have a photo if your interested to see it.

Associate
OP
Also forgot to ask and mention, on said mossfet, multimeter would beep for continuity on both sides, surrounding mossfets would beep on one side and not on the other but they did not show an open loop on the multimeter, why do you think that is? Mabye because of the short there is partial continuity around the area to ground but not strong enough to give an open loop reading? Tried this with 2 different meters one of then was an automotive one. @Hyburnate

Please note further away from faulty mossfet the higher chance i had of getting a more stable OL on the opposing side rather than an unsure reading.

Top Bottom