Most anticipated PC games of 2021

Associate
Games? I thought we all just wait around for new GPUs to be released then repeat.

I'm sure 2021 will bring plenty of remaster/remakes as the industry has forgotten how to make original games.

Everyone wanted "open world sandbox" games but they then complain when the world is filled with grind and collectibles to pad the game out.
Or the story gets lost as the missions are done at random.

Soldato
  • Bloodlines 2
  • Pathfinder wrath of the righteous
  • Evil genius 2
  • Hogwarts legacy (looks interesting imo)
  • Hitman 3
  • Baulders gate 3 full release

Man of Honour
Warhammer Darktide
Farcry 6
Dying Light 2
The Medium
Outriders
Resident Evil 8 : Village
Pathfinder 2 : Wrath of the Righteous
Evil Genius 2

Soldato
OP
Games? I thought we all just wait around for new GPUs to be released then repeat.

I'm sure 2021 will bring plenty of remaster/remakes as the industry has forgotten how to make original games.

That's what I seem to do, hopefully won't buy a GPU next year but we'll see how shiny it is. Someone asked me at work if I built my PC for games and I said yes but thinking about it more I think I just like the technology and what it can do. Usually only play 5 to 10 games a year (generally single player only). I've played at the higher end of that scale this year due to the lockdown and Game Pass.

Soldato
I would love to see a new Thief game. Not like the last ones but the original Thief 1 & 2. Those were amazing and still dive in for a game on occasion to this day.

*edit*

Brings back fond memories skulking in shadows. :D

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Maybe Star Citizen
Elite Dangerous actually being fun
NHL (whatever the number is on next gen console)
Grim Dawn 2 (more of a wish)
A decent sub-based MMO

Other than that very little as game development is just so boring now. Everything is milked to the 9th degree. Baulders gate prime example this should have been left alone and new campaign started.

Man of Honour
Warhammer Darktide
Farcry 6
Dying Light 2
The Medium
Outriders
Resident Evil 8 : Village
Pathfinder 2 : Wrath of the Righteous
Evil Genius 2

Far cry has become so stale I just don’t hold out much hope.

Dying light 2 I have my fingers crossed, but it doesn’t sound like development has been easy.

Bring on the next fallout and ES games and maybe starfield.

Back
Top Bottom