Moto gp demo is on market place!

Soldato
The Moto GP demo is on the market place for anyone interested, its quite big at 882 mb. Im downloading now, but when you do into marketplace, go into 'featured downloads' and its about a whole page down the list, or it was for me anyway. I dont know why its not on the new demos and trailers section.

Soldato
wooo it is as well :D never turned me 360 on so fast :p

and according to the demo description ITS ONLINE :D:D looks like theres 2 tracks (mugello & a Tokyo street track) and 1 bike (Nicky Hayden on Mugello dunno about extreme).

Everyone get this bad boy downloaded the Xbox ones owned online

Permabanned
I have never got into the MotoGP games no matter how hard I've tried. I just can't see the attraction - and I love racing games. I used to love old style arcade games like Hang On/Super Hang On as well, but MotoGP just leaves me cold.

Soldato
dirtydog said:
I have never got into the MotoGP games no matter how hard I've tried. I just can't see the attraction - and I love racing games. I used to love old style arcade games like Hang On/Super Hang On as well, but MotoGP just leaves me cold.

Same, never been able to get into them, but then again Im not really into bikes.

Soldato
Wanted to try this out, maybe my Xbox will turn up tomorrow. Apparently it's been shipped back to me today!

I'm only really interested in this because there's a guy at work who has a 360 and also races bikes and never stops going on about Moto GP :p

Soldato
OP
Well, the single player is ok, but live is where its at! Make sure you try the 'Extreme 1000' gametype which is a race in the city instead of the grand prix which is a track. It was a lot of fun, I played with 15 others in the race, with people spinning out and crashing all over the place I can tell it would be a great laugh to play with a few mates. I'll be up for a game later if any of you guys fancy a game?

Back
Top Bottom