Moto X+1... let the hype-beasting begin!

Ordered Monday evening, build e-mail yesterday morning then nothing since. Maybe they're trying to find an appropriate cow to skin for the leather back I ordered!

Ordered Monday evening, build e-mail yesterday morning then nothing since. Maybe they're trying to find an appropriate cow to skin for the leather back I ordered!

Mine too was leather - though likely only cattle with jaundice will produce that natural leather colour I've gone for.

Rather poorly for a techy, the leather is almost what I'm most looking forward to seeing...:eek:

Having seen pictures of "dirty" natural leather, I went for black. Looking forward to it but if it doesn't look like it will stand the test of time then it will be going back.

Knowing me, I'll end up putting a case on it anyway to protect it and therefore defeating the object of paying extra for leather!

Having seen pictures of "dirty" natural leather, I went for black. Looking forward to it but if it doesn't look like it will stand the test of time then it will be going back.

Knowing me, I'll end up putting a case on it anyway to protect it and therefore defeating the object of paying extra for leather!

Leather is going to wear a little - it's kind of the nature of the beast :D

I'm sure you're not going to be disappointed with your new Moto X's, or at least I hope not. Still very happy with mine. I've no issues with the battery but doubt I'm a really heavy user ... and Sky Go still isn't compatible so no running the battery down with that :mad: I can get a full 24hrs oftentimes and had 4hours 36mins SOT. Camera is OK in good light but poor in low light, very grainy and muddy. No Lollipop yet.

Leather is going to wear a little - it's kind of the nature of the beast :D

I'm sure you're not going to be disappointed with your new Moto X's, or at least I hope not. Still very happy with mine. I've no issues with the battery but doubt I'm a really heavy user ... and Sky Go still isn't compatible so no running the battery down with that :mad: I can get a full 24hrs oftentimes and had 4hours 36mins SOT. Camera is OK in good light but poor in low light, very grainy and muddy. No Lollipop yet.

What does SOT mean?

Hopefully not an abbreviation for sometimes...because that would be an appalling battery life!

6 Arrived at Delivery Facility in MANCHESTER - UK MANCHESTER - UK 05:05

5 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 03:11

4 Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 02:04

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 Location Time Pieces
3 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 01:08

2 Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 01:06

Tuesday, December 02, 2014 Location Time Pieces
1 Shipment information received SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 09:50

Rang them at 8am and confirmed out for delivery

Rang them at 8am and confirmed out for delivery

Thank you for this Chilli - ours both left the Shenzhen facility on the 3rd. Not a peep since, so I shall attempt to be patient.

The hassle of not knowing (given the suggested delivery of the 12th Dec appears to be rather later than reality) is that I have to do the transfer from micro to nano SIM on the day it arrives.

Cheers again

I Must say that Fed-Ex (Who shipped my first one last month) shipping information was much better, with a lot more detail.

Ours were probably in the same shipment so i would expect you will have yours today / tomorrow / monday

Back
Top Bottom