MotoGP 2021

Associate
Big loss to Moto Gp and definitely the GOAT. Can’t help think he should have done it a few years back though as his performances have been more “guest appearances” in the latter years.

Soldato
OP
Great to see some of his old rivals posting nice messages on social media. He had some great rivals across his career. He really has been Mr MotoGP and is up there with the likes of Bolt, Ali, Jordan as a sporting icon. Would love for him to get one more podium and for it to be at Misano, sadly it isn't going to happen.

Soldato
Fell asleep with 7 laps to go and woke up very perplexed at binder on the top step of the podium. Went back to watch it. What a thrilling finale! Marque, just not letting go of his bike when he went down was amazing! Didn't quite keep it going though!

Caporegime
I think I am not fussed about watching MotoGP without Vale :( Watched it from when he was in 125... not engaged by the other riders
The racing has never been closer than recently, even with Vale struggling to get even a top 5, sometimes even a top 10 finish. He should have retired a couple of years ago and no one would have said it was too early.

Associate
The racing has never been closer than recently, even with Vale struggling to get even a top 5, sometimes even a top 10 finish. He should have retired a couple of years ago and no one would have said it was too early.

probably true... maybe I just got tired of MotoGP or bored without Vale winning ;)

Soldato
I think I am not fussed about watching MotoGP without Vale :( Watched it from when he was in 125... not engaged by the other riders

I felt the same a few years ago, but he hasn't been the same since breaking his leg in that motocross accident put out of contention for the championship. He should have retired after the 2016 season IMO, or perhaps in 2018 after making it 1:1 with Vinales

I've not really been interested in what he does after that. He's been soundly beaten since.

Back
Top Bottom