MOTOGP Silverstone - Race Day tickets at the gate?

Associate
Hi All,

I am new here and hope to be writing on the correct forum.

I really want to see MOTOGP at Silverstone this Sunday 25th, however I have missed the cut off time for online ticket sales (kicking myself up for it!!).

Tickets should be available at the gate, however customer care said this will be subject to availablity.

Has anyone ever been to Silvertone and bought tickets there? I wonder if they're likley to sell out?
Last thing I want is to go all the way there and not being able to see the race.

Looking forward to getting some advice.

Many Thanks!

Soldato
Hi All,

I am new here and hope to be writing on the correct forum.

I really want to see MOTOGP at Silverstone this Sunday 25th, however I have missed the cut off time for online ticket sales (kicking myself up for it!!).

Tickets should be available at the gate, however customer care said this will be subject to availablity.

Has anyone ever been to Silvertone and bought tickets there? I wonder if they're likley to sell out?
Last thing I want is to go all the way there and not being able to see the race.

Looking forward to getting some advice.

Many Thanks!

Never been to the GP there myself, only other races, but I'd imagine it'll be like anything else - if you get there early, you stand a better chance of bagging tickets on the gate.

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom