Motor for the missus

Associate
My wife is taking lessons again so we hope to pass her test before X-mas. This is leaving me with the decision of what car to get her. Now we've already got a good car for doing longer journeys in or for taking out friends so her car doesnt need to be amazing.

The 3 cars currently in the running are

1) Toyota Aygo
2) Smart Roadster
3) Citreon C1/2

We'll probably be looking at getting one 1-2 years old with a decentish spec, but does anyone have any experience with the above cars so they can tell me what they are like ?

Soldato
TheKnat said:
Yeah that's why its not high on the list, just another possibility. I didn't really want to go for something like a Mini one as its still quite a bulky car and she just needs something small and easy to drive.

You'll be surprised its the easiest car i've ever driven you can get them with a CVT/Auto box as well if you want it Auto... and they hold their value quite well :)

Soldato
my gf's mum has a 107, it's absolutely awful. Ive driven a smart roadster when we had one as a courtesy car, much much nicer :) I'd consider something like a micra too, quite a lot nicer place to be but still very easy to drive. My gf has one :)

Back
Top Bottom