MOTORS. I need your assistance. Star My Car.

Soldato
Hi chaps.

An ex-collegue of mine is trying to set up a new website called Star My Car where people can have their cars judged or something..

To get the support for his site idea from his employers to put it in motion he needs to get some likes on the Facebook Page. Ideally 1000, which seems high to me but there you go.

If you have a fb account could you like the page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-my-Car/383252415087636?ref=hl&refid=28

I'm sure it will be of interest to some of you and he needs the support from somewhere :)

Thanks!

Soldato
:D

TBH Your friend might get somewhere if he bothered to fill in the About page beyond simply saying that it has "launched" :confused:

I'd love to know what sort of company backs a random idea based upon how many people they can convince to hit the like button on Facebook!

Soldato
OP
I'm just helping a friend out. Like it or don't, no skin off my nose.. I just thought some people in the motor bit of the forum might be interested in a new site about cars.:o

Caporegime
Could he not have chosen an image that doesn't make it out to be a replacement for a McDonald's car park cruise?

The site's not really about cars now is it, it's a popularity contest for people with (apparently) badly modified cars.

Associate
just had a poke around, not keen on the whole set up sorry.

as above looks like a bunch of McDonalds car park crew

Top Bottom