Motors YouTube Videos

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The GTC4Lusso is such a pretty thing. Love the rear light cluster. Reminds me of the new Ford GT. And that passenger information touchscreen :eek:

Caporegime
Because people buy them, simple really. If you want something relatively comfortable, with all the luxuries, and a Ferrari badge to show off at your yacht club, then Ferrari has you covered. Granted it's a bit of an odd car but it sells, so they build them.

I think it's lovely personally, but then I go weak at the knees for almost anything with a naturally aspirated wailing V12 under the nose.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I mean what is the direct competition to one of these given the target audience? Porsche examples can't compare, nothing German can compare either. An N/A V12 shooting break that seats 4 adults properly and does over 200MPH? Who else does something that can match up?!

OcUK Staff
Jesus, holy cow, Camaro pretty much just kicked the ass of every Porsche I think and pretty much every other car:

Really tempted by one of these, 650HP and 650 torques and can get the super quick 10-speed auto version too.

OcUK Staff
Granted it is very quick and impressive, #14 on the lap time table :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nürburgring_Nordschleife_lap_times

Yep and for the price absolute bargain of a car. That was a manual too, though he seemed pretty handy though normally the auto variants tend to be faster still. Though its why a lot of the Yank stuff is selling so well, big powerful NA&SC V8's, manuals, RWD and proper good handling things. Essentially the stuff real drivers love that is pretty much no longer available from EU.

Back
Top Bottom