Motors YouTube Videos

Caporegime
Elise video was uploaded end of July and we've seen it in the flesh as recently as September so it's been rebuilt again

From what I can find either a hose or fitting to an oil filter relocation kit failed

Given that that car is built out of whatever's cheapest, regardless of the level of strain, stress or life dependency on the component, this wouldn't surprise me.

So it's been crisped twice, crashed twice and had its clam come off at high speed as well. Not the fastest of learners this Lee Connor chap.

OcUK Staff
What sort of figures (power and torque) will the Stage 2 give you?

Stage 1 I am currently running is 345HP and 346lb/ft but unknown if it makes this.
Unicorn Stage 1 is 360HP and 360-400lb/ft, you can specify torque.
Unicorn Stage 2 is 370-400HP and 360-420lb/ft as stage 2 can be de-cat, air intake, intercooler etc.

I'd be happy with 370/370 to be honest or there abouts.

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Stage 1 I am currently running is 345HP and 346lb/ft but unknown if it makes this.
Unicorn Stage 1 is 360HP and 360-400lb/ft, you can specify torque.
Unicorn Stage 1 is 370-400HP and 360-420lb/ft as stage 2 can be de-cat, air intake, intercooler etc.

I'd be happy with 370/370 to be honest or there abouts.
Sounds like a right amount of power for the street. :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

Been looking at road trip videos around Europe as want to do one next year and this one is by far one of the better ones I've seen, in fact each part by these guys is amazing. Exactly the type of thing I want to do!

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've wanted to do a Euro road trip for ages, think the E30 will be the car to take once its done(ish).

Its going with me to Gorinchem to Bimmerfest in June 2018 which will be my first time driving outside of the UK. :eek:

Planning a Euro trip is horrendous though. So many different appealing routes through so many different places, and you can't go to them all... And having never ventured further than Bruges in my life, I have no idea where to go! And then theres accommodation, sustenance, who to take with you, etc :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Absolutely amazing bit of kit, I'd be interested to hear an independent review of how the car feels at that kind of pace in comparison to a Chiron.

I just saw someone who has done 412kph in a Chiron suggest it looks to be more stable from the video, which if true is astonishing as in most videos it looks a handful.

Back
Top Bottom