Motors YouTube Videos

OcUK Staff

Maybe I am missing something, but when the Audi moved to lane 1 at beginning of video, why did the police car not pull along side to prevent them from pulling back into lane 2 and escaping. Maybe something I cannot see, but it seems they could have ended that their and then if they'd had pulled alongside in lane 2 and then dragged him out the car and gave him a good kicking and beating (off camera of course). :)

Associate
Maybe I am missing something, but when the Audi moved to lane 1 at beginning of video, why did the police car not pull along side to prevent them from pulling back into lane 2 and escaping. Maybe something I cannot see, but it seems they could have ended that their and then if they'd had pulled alongside in lane 2 and then dragged him out the car and gave him a good kicking and beating (off camera of course). :)
Wouldn't be fair on the people around him though. I know I would be furious if the police used my car as part of a blockade and then the guy started ramming my car to try and get out.

Caporegime
There was an Opel Manta being towed around the track moments before, the biggest and most logical theory is that it was leaking oil. There is a truck going round the 'ring spreading what looks like spillage absorbant which adds credibility to the theory. Seen here:

Whatever happened, that is one hell of an expensive pile up :eek:

Edit: seems like different pile ups? Not sure, can't really tell from photos.

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
There was an Opel Manta being towed around the track moments before, the biggest and most logical theory is that it was leaking oil. There is a truck going round the 'ring spreading what looks like spillage absorbant which adds credibility to the theory. Seen here:

Whatever happened, that is one hell of an expensive pile up :eek:

Edit: seems like different pile ups? Not sure, can't really tell from photos.

I'm sure that's a different day. The title of your vid says 23/9 and the original vid is from 1/11 apparently. Weather looks better on the day in your vid too, also that isn't a tourist day is it?

Don
Aye, doesn’t seem to be the same day, but it does look like there was another crash further along the road that may be why the other car is already stopped and pulled into the side and there looks to be a big cloud of dust in the air.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yeah according to the link I posted above a 911 spilled coolant all over the track and 13 more cars crashed because they couldn't stop. :(

Back
Top Bottom