Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato
He’s pretty funny. I don’t know why he tried to charge the Tesla from 69% battery left, it would surely be less efficient time-wise? Also not sure he was following the steps as directed on the charger.

I think in a lot of cases people charge at home anyway for the majority of their journeys so these problems are less important. It’s why I don’t have an electric car as no home charging available from my second floor flat.

It was a fair point about reporting public charger problems / them not detecting the problems. Is there an app for that?

Underboss
He’s pretty funny. I don’t know why he tried to charge the Tesla from 69% battery left, it would surely be less efficient time-wise? Also not sure he was following the steps as directed on the charger.

I think in a lot of cases people charge at home anyway for the majority of their journeys so these problems are less important. It’s why I don’t have an electric car as no home charging available from my second floor flat.

It was a fair point about reporting public charger problems / them not detecting the problems. Is there an app for that?
Zap map

Soldato
There's a new Goodwood Hill RECORD. After 23 years Nick Heidfeld's Timed Shootout record in the McLaren MP4/13 has been broken. F1 and IndyCar star Max Chilton's new 39.08 second run in the incredible McMurtry Speirling fan car has knocked over two seconds off that time and holy hell it looks unreal.

However my favourite car there was the very old custom build Subaru driven by Travis Pastrana with it's active aero and very "loose" suspension setup (starts at 6:28) -

Caporegime
Yeah absolutely crazy. The way it took Molecomb was nuts. They really need to split the shootout and let the proper hill climb cars come along imo as it has become pretty stale seeing the same cars every year bar a select few. A sub 50 lap looks slow now to me! The fact they banned F1 cars because they were too fast yet these cars run rampant is just pushing the EV cause really.

Caporegime
Yeah absolutely crazy. The way it took Molecomb was nuts. They really need to split the shootout and let the proper hill climb cars come along imo as it has become pretty stale seeing the same cars every year bar a select few. A sub 50 lap looks slow now to me! The fact they banned F1 cars because they were too fast yet these cars run rampant is just pushing the EV cause really.
It had a fan. The fact it’s EV is a side note

Caporegime
It had a fan. The fact it’s EV is a side note

They banned F1 and dedicated hillclimb cars because of a fatality deeming them too fast. These EV's are doing incredibly fast times. What happens if one has an off? You had that other EV a couple of years back which did a sub 40. Imo they should either let the hill climbers and f1 cars back in as well if they deem the EV's safe enough to go.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
2.4 tonnes and it flies around the circuit like it's nothing lol. Nice to hear that these are coming to Europe later this year too. Be cool to see some on the road. Up to 512 miles range and build quality that wipes the floor with any Tesla.

Back
Top Bottom