1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** MOUSE AND KEYBOARD BUNDLES - SAVE UP TO £50 **

Discussion in 'Latest News, Deals & Special Offers' started by NikTheSHNIK, Mar 9, 2018.

1. NikTheSHNIK

OcUK Staff

Hi all,

Worked with Cougar to be able to offer some keyboard and Mouse bundles at a tasty discount. The three bundles are suited to different pockets with three levels available:

Rare
    Epic
    Legendary

[​IMG]

Buying the parts together is currently up to £30 cheaper (Legendary bundle) than anywhere else in the UK bought separately - and that doesn't even include the freebie you'll also receive!

All three come with a free OcUK Gaming Surface: the rare bundle comes with a Medium Ocuk Gaming Surface, the Epic an XXL one and the Legendary bundle comes with an XXL Premium Elite Gaming Surface worth £19.99!

Check them out below:

Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Rare Bundle - Minos X2 Mouse and 200K Keyboard @ £34.99 inc VAT

[​IMG]

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar MINOS X2 Optical USB Gaming Mouse, Cougar 200K Gaming Keyboard UK layout

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
    Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Minos X5 Mouse and Ultimus Keyboard @ £89.99 inc VAT

[​IMG]

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar MINOS X5 Optical USB Gaming Mouse, Cougar Ultimus RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, TTC-Brown Switches UK Layout

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
    Cougar Keyboard and Mouse Legendary Bundle - Revenger Mouse and Attack X3 Keyboard @ £129.95 inc VAT

[​IMG]

Mouse and Keyboard Bundle from Cougar includes:, Cougar Revenger Optical USB RGB Gaming Mouse, Cougar Attack X3 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Red Switches, UK Layout

Only £129.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

2. marco.da.man

Hitman

nice offers well done sir

3. Kurgen

Wise Guy

I ordered the rare bundle and this is great kit for the price. Im typing on the keyboard now and its got a nice tactile feedback for a non mech keybaord. I dont think the image is quite right is it a render? i think it looks better in reality. looks like the finish is more gun metal/brush metal effect. im sure its ok for gaming but im using on my second pc for apps and work

[​IMG]

4. NikTheSHNIK

OcUK Staff

[​IMG]

5. Kurgen

Wise Guy

oh oh major problem with my keyboard, theres no # key they have put 2x sqaure bracket keys on :( , you can see on my photo above

@NikTheSHNIK

6. NikTheSHNIK

OcUK Staff

Seen, @Bailey on the case. He'll be in touch.

7. Bailey

OcUK Staff

You have an order number there mate?

Cheers

8. Kurgen

Wise Guy

sure OC3403356

9. Confused Stu

Mobster

Please tell me Bailey is currently ripping through the stock of 200K keyboards in the warehouse looking for the one fitted with two # keys to rectify! :D

10. C-Roy

Perma Banned

I do like the look of the rare bundle keyboard

11. Spangles

Wise Guy

Seeing as my K95 is sitting in the bath while the tea drains off that my 1 year old decided would go nicely on it, might get one of the cheaper sets.

12. Bailey

OcUK Staff

Cheers

Just seen your C/S forum post

Bailey

13. Bailey

OcUK Staff

Maybe ;)

B