Mouse Mat - Which One?

Associate
Hello all!

First Thread here :)

After a bit of advice / experience really.

I have recently purchased a Logitech G9X. Since then my generic (freeby) mouse pad has given up the ghost!

I spent the majority of last night doing research into what the best mouse pad is for my mouse.

After spending a lot of time spent circling which mouse pad was best I thought I would just ask!

Budget is around £30...

I've already seen the SteelSeries Experience I-2 which looks brilliant and I can get for £25, however it explicitly says no returns unless faulty, and it seems very inconclusive as to whether the g9x / laser mice work on it...

I like the idea of a hard mouse mat, but all this confusion is also leaning me towards the 4HD just because it is cheap!

Any help would be appreciated!

Sellw88

Associate
OP
Ok, just measured up the boogie bug, WAY to big. I have a corner desk, and I travel to several LAN's a year, so not particularly suitable.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

I'm guessing from the lack of comments the steelseries experience I-2 won't be suitable for the mouse? (or is it not actually that good?)

The G9X has Corepad Skate Pro feet on it if that makes a difference...

Associate
I liked the steel series glass ones , but moved onto a BoogieBug XL myself.

Use the BoogieBug XL more as a desk mat than mouse mat! keyboard mouse, arms wrists.. everything fits on it!

Associate
I liked the steel series glass ones , but moved onto a BoogieBug XL myself.

Use the BoogieBug XL more as a desk mat than mouse mat! keyboard mouse, arms wrists.. everything fits on it!

Exactly - I have mine underneath my Puretrak. I thought it was a very average mousemat but it's good for my keyboard though :D

Associate
I got steelseries Steelseries QcK Heavy Gaming Mouse Pad and I am very happy, its quite large, I was afraid it will be too large but its fine, lots of space, great surface, doesnt move a millimeter and although arrived rolled it was smooth after just moment from out of the box.
And if you are still not convinced because of the size, they come in different sizes, just look for them. I bought mine on "women warrior" site if you know what I mean, but they are available here as well.

Associate
OP
Ive looked into the razer destructor before, and there appears to br availability issues at the koment, dont know how temporary this is.

That roccat alumic does look very nice, and seems perfect...a anyone have any experince with it? preferrably with a laser mouse?

Many thanks for the help here :)

Back
Top Bottom