Mouse mats

Don
Guys,

I use a RAT 9 mouse which has a laser sensor, what is the best type of mat for this? I use a boogie mat at the mo but I often find the curser going mad as if things on the mat are effecting the laser yet it's clean.

Any info appreciated.

Associate
How close is your pc to your desk? and do you have many fans on it? I noticed that with fans on full if I put my hand on the mouse mat I can feel the vibrations sometimes if I put my hand on it, had a problem myself a while ago with my rat 7 moving a bit on its own and after moving the pc a bit it seemed to decrease the issue a bit. Guess the mouse is just too sensitive lol, you may have a similar problem?

Associate
Steelseries 4HD or 9HD. Wonderful mouse pads, never gotten dirty once for the years ive had it. Sticks to the desk and hard to move. Top surface weirdly makes the mouse move smooth as silk.

Permabanned
I used a Rat 9 with a Nova Winner 3 mousepad, I tried other pads (razer sphex, steelseries s&s, razer exactmat) but all had issues with the rat 9 tracking.

The Winner 3 feels MADE for the rat 9, there is a honest to goodness bond between this mouse and this pad.

I would reccomend the Nova Killer 2 as its a larger version of the Winner 3 but otherwise identical.

If you can't find it then I would suggest looking for "micro optic" mousepads which is a buzz term used by these pad makers. The micro optic pads should work perfectly with the rat 9.

Hope that helps :)

Soldato
I have had a few and my current is the steelseries QCK+

Does not last very long but it is good for CS:GO

Permabanned
Steelseries 4HD or 9HD. Wonderful mouse pads, never gotten dirty once for the years ive had it. Sticks to the desk and hard to move. Top surface weirdly makes the mouse move smooth as silk.

have to agree.. 9hd is the best i've ever used wish it was a tad bigger tho:o

Back
Top Bottom