[Mousepad review] XFX Warpad

Soldato
Sadly OCUK don't stock this mouse pad yet and I had to buy from a competitor but I feel it was worth every penny

http://xfxforce.com/en-us/products/mousepads/warpad-gaming-mousepad-fx-gs2l-ayer

81rzF7ff0SL._SL1500_.jpg

The XFX Warpad as you can see from the picture has an "Edgeless support system" , very thick compared to any mouse mat I've ever bought and has a really nice feel to it.

It came in a cardboard box so you should receive it in a flat not all bent up condition, and the clip system is very rugged. At first I was worried because my desk has a metal lip under it about 2" from the edge of the desk but the clip easily goes over it and holds on secure

Within 30mins my wrist is already thanking me , my keyboard wrist isn't so happy might have to get another just for the keyboard side :D

Very happy with the way the mouse tracks on it accurate and smooth

Total cost including Saturday delivery was £30.50 and I feel the value for money is there you can't put a price on protecting your wrist!

The only con currently is because it's fresh it has static so dust is getting attracted to it and I can tell I'm going to be cleaning it a lot :D

All in all not much more to say about it, It's a thick mouse mat that clips on to your desk and protects your wrist when using your mouse. The surface is smooth and mouse tracking is accurate

10/10 would buy another

Back
Top Bottom