[movie] Space Sweepers - Netflix

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
This comes out on Friday and watching the trailer got me all excited as was bummed out hearing of the delay to the Cowboy Bebop live-action movie.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
A lot of the film is in English as they speak it but the Korean bits are subtitled. This is fine although I would hedge a bet and say those who speak 2 languages fluently will appreciate the original language with subs more because of the nuance aspect of native languages!

Good movie, easy to watch and be entertained.

Associate
Watched it last night, I enjoyed it and it has a nice aesthetic/special effects

With regards to the subtitles, most of the main character dialogue is dubbed into English but there are other side characters who are subtitled as they are speaking other languages (French German etc).

As someone else said, its a good film not a fantastic film but worth a watch if the trailer interests you.

Caporegime
theres a dubbed version but everyone speaks their own languages anyway so what's the point?

at the start some guys are speaking english to a woman and she's talking back to them in German....

what the hell is the point of a dubbed version then? even in the original people are speaking their own languages anyway

instantly turned it off when I realised I would still need to read subs anyway.

I can do foreign films but if there's a lot of action or visuals the subtitles are too distracting from what's going on.

you'd think scifi film with spaceships they would have auto translation on the fly so they could all speak english just in their own accents and have it cannon

Soldato
Watched it this morning, definitely take brain out and enjoy the visuals, the cast didn't work out too well and not sure if it's a Korean thing to have a 'hard ass' female Captain who looked like trying to a edgy popstar. CGI was well done and puts lots of western stuff to shame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom