MP3 Player for use in bar?

Associate
Hopefully you AV gurus can help me here :D

I am looking for a solution to the scratched cd / repeating music hell in my bar. What I am thinking is a mp3 player that I can plug into the amp as I would a cd player. It needs to be something i can either take away to load music onto at home, or have some sort of removable media to allow me to load music on. Any ideas? I am not looking to spend a fortune, but dont mind spending a bit :)

Associate
nomad said:
Hopefully you AV gurus can help me here :D

I am looking for a solution to the scratched cd / repeating music hell in my bar. What I am thinking is a mp3 player that I can plug into the amp as I would a cd player. It needs to be something i can either take away to load music onto at home, or have some sort of removable media to allow me to load music on. Any ideas? I am not looking to spend a fortune, but dont mind spending a bit :)

Used to do this on my phone where i worked as all the CD's got scratched to hell and the cd player always broke, SE w810i.

Plug it in via the head phone socket with one of the 2 way splitters and fill my 2gb card full of random goodness.
Used to last quite a while on music only mode before the battery would give up.

The newer w850i phones charger has been redesigned so you can now have it charging as well as the headphones plugged in.

Any cheap personal mp3 player could be pluged in via the amp,

Associate
OP
was thinking of using a normal mp3 player, but wasnt sure how well one would last plugged in all the time and on from 9am till midnight. thought perhaps there was a more hardy solution?

Back
Top Bottom