Mr 2blue4u, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfather
Godfather
Most of you will know our most respected Don, Mr 2blue4u also has administrator priveledges on these mighty fine forums.

What many of you do not know is the considerable amount of behind the scenes work Mr 2blue4u does. Since Big Nuke day he has approved all membership applications single-handed. That's nearly 4,000 successful applications and a considerable amount of unsuccessful ones, all of which need examining to a lesser or greater degree. Think about it.

He has been largely responsible for the recruitment and training of all recent Underbosses who perform such a valuable supporting role for the Dons.

He has transformed Member's Market into an uncluttered place that members can use very easily to sell on or buy unwanted computer components. He also moderates those forums which is more than enough for any Don to cope with.

All this on top of his business and family commitments.

Mr 2blue4u, your ideas, dedication, hard work and loyalty have had a significant and positive impact on these forums. I'm sure many members will want to join me when I say - THANK YOU :)

Wise Guy
Associate
Indeed Mr Blue puts in an incredible amount of hard work behind the scenes.

I find it quite sad really when i come across the odd post suggesting he is anything but fair. I think he's often misunderstood, being a Don of one of the hardest forums to moderate with necessary rules that offer no room for manoeuvre, and on top of that an Admin of the forums, a considerable amount of work.

He really is a damn nice guy, always been on hand for a chat on MSN if i've needed him, always willing to help out, even without my asking. Several times he's obviously read a thread of mine, and of his own accord has gone out of his way to provide me with information.

Have a great Christmas Mr Blue :)

Permabanned
I didn't realise how much work he actually did, although I appreciate everything that the Donnies and Underbosses and of course Spie do.

2bl00, you should be very proud :D

Man of Honour
Blue is a true gent,

taking both myself and Feek on a country by country tour of Europe, without even thinking about taking any money for costs.

Giving us a full on tour of the best places, whilst not being a boring codger like more tour guides.

He truly is a Top Guy, and I feel privileged to call him my friend.!

Thnx Blue

Man of Honour
Hummmm. Has someone cracked Spie's password? This needs investigating :)

Thank you for those words, kind Sir. They mean a great deal.

And thanks to all of those raised glasses. Mines a
pilsfla.gif

Which reminds me. If you go to Sainsburys, you will find 12-packs of these on special offer. Buy one - get one free. That's if you don't use my local Sainsburys cos I've cleared them out - twice this week :D

Soldato
WELL DONE Mr. 2bl00 s'ah.

/sing mode

For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us...

/sing mode end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom