• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MSI 3070 Ventus 2X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Ordered a 3070 Ventus 2X on 24th November, and was informed that week on Friday that I was queue position 297.

Anyone else in the queue for this card and know roughly how many places you move up with each weekly update?

If there's a thread specifically about 3070 stock, please redirect me and I'll delete this thread to remove clutter!

Thank you!

Associate
I ordered a 3070 Ventus 2X on the 1st November

I've had two queue updates and they've both been the same:

20th November
#27 27th November

Associate
Been position 45 for the past 3 weeks. Week before that was 75 so there were a lot of cancellations. Really hope there's a big delivery, would love some word on this.

Associate
Been waiting since November 19th for two of these cards for my sons
Of course OC took the money immediately,. I was initially number 175 and here we are, 22nd December and I'm still 127.
I'll be buying these cards at the first place available, there's been no MSI update here since early December yet other retailers are keeping customers up to date with regular accurate figures and getting shipments out multiple times a week.
Lesson learned here, don't bite the hand that feeds you OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom