• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Msi Afterburner 64BIT news

Originally Posted by Unwinder
Good news, I've found effective way to handle OSD visibility toggling hotkeys on RTSS side only for both 32-bit and 64-bit applications without need to modify AB itself. So there will be beta 2 today or tomorrow with this improvement.

Here we go, RTSS 6.0.0 beta 2 is online and available for download:

http://archive.sunet.se/pub/games/PC...ta2-Guru3D.rar

Before using it please invest couple minutes in reading the release notes and known issues section. Also, I remind that you cannot use new encoder server features introduced in this RTSS without new Afterburner (which is not available for download yet).
Thanks again to all who took part in closed beta testing.
- Added OSD visibility on/off/toggle hotkeys support in x64 applications for current version of Afterburner. It is no longer necessary to wait for updated AB to get this functionality working
- Updated Italian localization

Nice un, does it still display cpu use as well Matt. Crying out for this in bf4 to measure real time cpu/gpu use in game. Theres only so much fits on my g15 kb lcd display.

It does indeed. :cool:

Its a bit buggy though, crashed when i alt tabbed out and the map doesn't seem to load if you have it running before the level has started when joining a server.

bEbX924.jpg

Take it guys it's just a case of uninstalling the current rtss and installing this new version? Im currently using ab ver 3.0.0 beta 15.

I just installed it over the existing one. seems to have done the job.

First "BF4.exe has stopped working" in two weeks, this one upon loading a new round, erm? having said that ^^^ :D

I just installed it over the existing one. seems to have done the job.

First "BF4.exe has stopped working" in two weeks, this one upon loading a new round, erm? having said that ^^^ :D
Will give that a try mate, small matter though of bf4's latest update taking an age to download so cant play it at the mo.

Back
Top Bottom