DON'T BUY MSI THEY MIS-SOLD TOP SPEC GT SERIES LAPTOPS with MXM Graphics

Associate
Congrats Benny looks like you are the first person to complete the upgrade program in the UK.
nooo he stole my title :(

would have been myself if the 1070 had worked :( suppose for the best though I got the 1080 upgrade :) so I'm happy

shipping ready for Friday delivery end of day!

almost here!

and re - this thread is coming to an end.

I'm sure it's not, many people are probably still unaware of what they are entitled too.... hopefully this post/thread helps people.

If you type MSI MXM upgrade into google, nb forum and overclocks is the first thing you see, so that should help a bit :)

enjoy the laptop benny! glad you got there in the end! the 7rf model is a beast apparently.

Associate
neo have you had your tracking id email? I'm currently in the same position as you however the attachment with the email for me we got sent for me said it was being shipped on the 15th and I'm waiting for tracking id

Associate
Just emailed Amsterdam, if you check out your shipping invoice there is an email address to the top right, I sent them an email with my details asking for a tracking details. I'm guessing it's them who tell Nat or msi uk the details to pass on to us.

Last edited:
Associate
going to trust they just forgot to mail it down to being busy but I did already ask them about it 2 days back they didn't reply :( cc'd the email it to neil nat and msi uk support too... anyway fingers crossed

Associate
I did email support and Nat too but nothing, the email I just sent too was something like nl msi etc outbound at msi dot com. You can find the proper full email on your shipping order.

Associate
Ive had both laptops shipped but both times it seems tracking had to wait almost 2 days.

I think they tell uos its ready then ups collect it and at that point they get tracking but they cant send to you until tomorrow aa looks like Taiwan give the order so get the tracking then they pass it to UK in the morning

So dont worry if they say shipped u should get tracking within 2 days then 1 or 2 days after your laptop will arrive

Mines in the country should have it today woop

Associate
OP
I'm looking forwards to today. After being delayed and delayed Neil has advised that he believes my trade-in should be finalised today.

Associate
I have it right now, I got the tracking number 10 mins ago.
So I entered it into UPS and it was already delivered.
Because my mail was been stolen, I had it shipped to work, so I ran downstairs and there it was.

So happy, the machine is amazing, while my dragon edition was cool.
I love it so much, thanks MSI for such an amazing trade in, so happy.

Associate
I want mine :( lol its been traveling somewhere around Manchester since 4am...msi best not have it in there office :p the ups website says

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 17/02/2017, By End of Day

Associate
Don't drop it ;)

safe and sound home, although the box was damaged by ups....

laptop seems OK atm, just updating/trying a game

one thing I can say though, wow at the cooling... tested something quick CPU up to 56c, turned fans to max and cpu is 35c within about 10 seconds no joke! wow

Associate
OK, not much to update, seems they had it out the box and slapped a few updates/tested it before shipping.

Tested games in turbo/sport and working good, high FPS no lag/tearing or anything just beautiful gaming. Very impressed.

So glad this is finally over for me, hopefully you guys are happier with your deals and get your resolution. I'll try keep tabs on the thread to provide any help I can to anyone that wants it.

to msi;

Probably won't be touching an MSI product again, very impressed with the product. If you can find the customer service to match it and resolve issues quickly when they arise your onto a winner and will regain/gain many customers. I'll keep tabs on MSI also for my next purchase... If, and only IF I see no more silly issues like this one, I MAY consider coming back to you.

Back
Top Bottom