• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** MSI RX 480 GAMING X 8GB ONLY £212 (AFTER CASHBACK) !! **

OcUK Staff
frozer.jpg~original

Hi there

A little surprise from MSI:

MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card *20% CASHBACK* @ £254.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/MSI-...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-32J-MS.html

912-V341-003, Core Clock: 1120MHz, Boost Clock: 1316MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8100MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, Crossfire Ready, VR Ready, FreeSync Ready, 3 Years Warranty.

Only £254.99 inc VAT - CLAIM 20% Back from MSI

ORDER NOW

Download claim form:
https://uk.msi.com/Promotion/radeon_cashback_q4_2016

Soldato
Yeah really good deal that! Gibbo, wheres the best place to post any deal 'requests'? Not to totally take the mickey but just a few things hovering over buying that aren't included. No worries if its a no ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Yeah really good deal that! Gibbo, wheres the best place to post any deal 'requests'? Not to totally take the mickey but just a few things hovering over buying that aren't included. No worries if its a no ;)

Post the OcUK stock codes here, I will take a quick look but there is probably not much room for discount, though it does depend on the product.

Soldato
Having be totally screwed by Hex-Gear i'm thinking about ordering this:

Stock Code: CA-739-LL

I promise i'll fill it with OCUK products... Looking forward to my new Noble chair btw ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Having be totally screwed by Hex-Gear i'm thinking about ordering this:

Stock Code: CA-739-LL

I promise i'll fill it with OCUK products... Looking forward to my new Noble chair btw ;)

Knocked you £100 off, now go fill it with OcUK parts!!!!!!!!!

Price will update in a few minutes. :)

If 8 Pack kills me, you are too blame! :D

Soldato
Knocked you £100 off, now go fill it with OcUK parts!!!!!!!!!

Price will update in a few minutes. :)

If 8 Pack kills me, you are too blame! :D

Holy *NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR FORUMS*.

Thats in the basket when it updates, i'll deal with 8Packs biceps mate don't worry :)

Soldato
@Gibbo, anything doing on shipping? Presume 'free forum shipping' doesn't apply on the large stuff but just checking before I get impatient and tick Saturday delivery...

Associate
Damn, I was almost sold on the powercolor, but this is too good..

Edit: PROMOTION period: 25TH November – 2ND December 2016, RX470 also included

Back
Top Bottom