MSI X570 Promotion for Mid and High End Mobo Owners

Associate
I registered my board and aplied for mine early last week as I have the PRESTIGE X570 CREATION. Have not recieved any notification back from MSI.
I Have better a better AIO already but I could always sell it on or use in a build for a friend or family member at a later date.

Soldato
OP
I registered my board and aplied for mine early last week as I have the PRESTIGE X570 CREATION. Have not recieved any notification back from MSI.
I Have better a better AIO already but I could always sell it on or use in a build for a friend or family member at a later date.

That was my intention too, to just sell it on, ive not had any notification either, just says "awaiting review"

Soldato
Fwiw I'm a bit gutted I've missed out by buying the gaming plus, however I left a review for it then all you have to do is register on msi's website, leave a link to the review (along with a couple of other details) and I got 25 dollars (20 quid) after 3 or 4 days. Worth doing Imo as it reduces the cost a little bit, although i wouldn't have minded one of those aios, even if it doesnt do much.

Associate
than
https://www.msi.com/Promotion/I-Love-You-3000-AMD

Buy MSI Gaming Motherboard listed below get COOLER MASTER ML240R for free:
  • MEG X570 GODLIKE
  • MEG X570 ACE
  • PRESTIGE X570 CREATION

Buy MSI Gaming Motherboard listed below get COOLER MASTER ML240L for free:
  • MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI
  • MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI
ks for letting us know. I may just go for the Gaming pro carbon wifi now.

Associate
I registered my MEG ACE today and am awaiting review, I think in the small print says that it can take up 14 working days to review then up to 8 weeks to send.
it also says stocks limited - and therefore there is no guarantee for you to get a cooler even if bought within the date. However as you are early you should be fine. I am very tempted (really I need to buy a mini-itx for my wife first, but I may quickly buy one of these for me as well).

Associate
Got a confirmation email from MSI today so just waiting for delivery.

Then I have to decide whether to retire my 6 year old Corsair H100 which is now on its 3rd PC or sell the new one.

Nice problem to have! :D

Associate
I dont want to wait any longer for a gigabyte X570 it’s to come into stock. I can get a b450 gigabyte aurous itx. It does not come with a flash button. Will I need to update the bios? And will I need a first or second gen Ryzen to turn it on to be able to flash the bios as it does seem to have a button that does need a cpu installing?

Associate
I think MSI/UPS have just made a slight mistake with this offer...

I got 24 emails from them (well UPS tracking) today, 1 saying my order will be delivered soon, and 23 other emails intended for different people across the world along with their names and addresses. I would guess they got mine too....

Associate
I think MSI/UPS have just made a slight mistake with this offer...

I got 24 emails from them (well UPS tracking) today, 1 saying my order will be delivered soon, and 23 other emails intended for different people across the world along with their names and addresses. I would guess they got mine too....

Well I applied ages ago and have not recieved any confermation E-mail but UPS have a parcel to deliver to me monday so I take it is the Cooler. I am not expecting any other parcels.

Last edited:
Associate
How do you know UPS have a parcel to deliver to you ? did you get an email from them ? ive not heard anything since approval.

Got a parcel tracker E-mail a few days ago. I thought it was a fake phising mail as I have not ordered anything and there has been fake mails from UPS doing the rounds.

Came home from work today to a note saying they tried to deliver a parcel and they will try again monday.

Associate
How do you know UPS have a parcel to deliver to you ? did you get an email from them ? ive not heard anything since approval.

I submitted the forms and things on the 27th July.
Approved on the 2nd August.
MSI shipping notice on the 7th August.
Arriving on the 13th August.
Shout out was also confirmed on the 9th too.

Back
Top Bottom