MSI's X570 Tomahawk May Become Go-To OC Board??

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@MSIUK Support Annoyed my name wasn't put on the list as I started the whole "lets pre - order trend"
Don't worry, I've spent the day doing a deal with MSI to take stock direct from the factory. We'll have plenty of stock, and potentially a few days before anybody else.

With that assurance, you can find the pre-order here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/msi-...-am4-ddr4-x570-atx-motherboard-mb-351-ms.html

If our friend from MSI is able to get me his five pcs even faster then I'll need to take details from those on the list.

Last edited:
Associate
Don't worry, I've spent the day doing a deal with MSI to take stock direct from the factory. We'll have plenty of stock, and potentially a few days before anybody else.

With that assurance, you can find the pre-order here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/detail/index/sArticle/85809

If our friend from MSI is able to get me his five pcs even faster then I'll need to take details from those on the list.

Hi what details do you need? I've just paid through that pre order link with my account linked to this forum account.

Edit:

Amazon order reference: P02-5249972-8892294
Overclockers UK order number: OC3791249

Last edited:
Associate
@ScottiB order placed along with some new thermal grizzly . pitty could have had this last week as have the 3300x arriving today (so another £10 in delivery fees.. crappy being a northern Ireland customer haha) now the impatient wait for stock and delivery to complete the build :) thanks for spending the time to sort this so quickly :)

@MSIUK Support Thanks again for all the replies over the last week :)

Last edited:
OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Hi what details do you need? I've just paid through that pre order link with my account linked to this forum account.
I'll contact you if he's able to get me the stock early. Otherwise we'll just take from the direct shipment.

our original stock allocation was OK but not great so there was a worry about selling out really quickly. That's no longer an issue.

Associate
Well, I have been following and commenting this thread all the time and just 5 " premium " members will be the first to get one. Ok.

It was just the first 5 people who saw the post and responded.

I've just pre-ordered so can't do anymore until the stock appears.

Associate
Yes, I will use the pre-order link is just I can´t get the order of those on the list. In fact the first in the list just joined to the forum like me but commented a few post later. But anyway doesn´t matter anymore, I guess is what it is or just no luck.

Edit: just ordered : Order number: OC3791323

Last edited:
OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Well, I have been following and commenting this thread all the time and just 5 " premium " members will be the first to get one. Ok.
This was nothing to do with OcUK or me. MSI's social guy liked the enthusiasm he saw in this thread and so he managed to secure some extra launch stock.
There's no such thing as "premium" members and I dislike the insinuation.

Associate
Is not any insinuation Scott, you are getting me wrong. Is just a way of saying I´m not one of the fortunate members to get one, the word premium is super indicated here to when you are super lucky to be on the list. I really sorry if you get me wrong. As I can see you are a member of the team, could you please cancel my two orders, order number OC3791323 and OC3790584. Many thanks.

Associate

With that assurance, you can find the pre-order here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/msi-...-am4-ddr4-x570-atx-motherboard-mb-351-ms.html

Also just placed my order - Ref: OC3791408

I have got a couple of other bits in there too. I posted in the pre-sales queries section and StigBourne has advised that the other items should be in stock by the end of the month. Hopefully all the items on my order will all arrive at OCUK at/around the same time, if not, I don't mind waiting to just receive it all as one package :)

@ScottiB and @MSIUK Support - Thanks for this, exciting times on the new build :)

Associate
Hi,
I may just be being incredibly blind, but is there an actual release date as of yet, or is it still 'end of May/early June'?
Plan on ordering parts on Wednesday, so if there isn't a confirmed date I will order a different board.

Associate

Hey @ScottiB , I'm on the @MSIUK Support pre-order list, shall I pre-order using the link you have given? :)

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Hi,
I may just be being incredibly blind, but is there an actual release date as of yet, or is it still 'end of May/early June'?
Plan on ordering parts on Wednesday, so if there isn't a confirmed date I will order a different board.
It's impossible to give accurate dates on anything that isn't already in the country. Given the date that the boards are expected to leave the factory and given the usual transit times, first week of June is about as accurate as we can be.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Looking for a cooler at the same time as the board, any chance of a sale on NH-U12S Chromax Pure Black CPU Cooler?

And ETA on Pure Rock 2...

:D

Hi,

We are unable to do a deal on the cooler as the price is about to go up due to stock been more expensive. I will leave this till Friday to give you chance to order if you want that cooler.

The ETA on the pure rock 2 black is 10th June. The pure rock standard should be here anytime now.

Back
Top Bottom