MSN Messenger Crashes? 7.5

Soldato
i hate msn. it keeps crashing on me. i have verison 7.5 and i hate version 8. and dont like any previous verison as they dont have as many features? is it just mine that is crashing?

it will crash at different time too. e.g. sometimes when i have a few convo's open some when i have none. its just totally random

Soldato
Version 8 is the future so you better learn to like it or try a different IM client :)

As for your crashes, it may just be the way your computer is setup. Could be something as small as an iffy registry entry or a corrupt file somewhere. Ive never suffered from my MSN crashing EVER regardless of version and thats including the many BETAs ive tried too.

SiriusB

Soldato
StevenG said:
i hate msn. it keeps crashing on me. i have verison 7.5 and i hate version 8. and dont like any previous verison as they dont have as many features? is it just mine that is crashing?

it will crash at different time too. e.g. sometimes when i have a few convo's open some when i have none. its just totally random

A couple of weeks ago my MSN kept crashing (7.5 or 8) would crash when I loaded it up. It was to do with an anti-spyware thing I installed. I'll see if I can find out what it was.

Soldato
SiriusB said:
Version 8 is the future so you better learn to like it or try a different IM client :)

As for your crashes, it may just be the way your computer is setup. Could be something as small as an iffy registry entry or a corrupt file somewhere. Ive never suffered from my MSN crashing EVER regardless of version and thats including the many BETAs ive tried too.

SiriusB

8 is the future? Bah!, im still on 7.0 and it does everything that I want and supports my favourite skin, which the later version don't. @OP, try fully uninstalling MSN and reinstalling it again. If that doest work, then you can try something like Trillian or Miranda instead.

Back
Top Bottom