Mulberry handbags for the missus

Soldato
Can anyone help me buy a Mulberry handbag for the missus for her Christmas presant please. I just want to know where is a decent place to get them at a good price. What sort of discounts can you negotiate if you can at all. Not looking to spend much more than £300. Thanks

Soldato
OP
Thanks, I was thinking about poping over there at the weekend as Ive seen the shop before. I'm now wondering if its going to be quite a bit cheaper just importing from the US even with taxes.

Caporegime
Thanks, I was thinking about poping over there at the weekend as Ive seen the shop before. I'm now wondering if its going to be quite a bit cheaper just importing from the US even with taxes.

Do this. It's incredibly hard to negotiate a better price for a sought-after, high-end brand. Another alternative my mate's wife has is to use the popular online re-seller*

Bargains galore to be had, apparently!

* I assume the "no competitors" rule doesn't apply here but didn't want to take the risk. OCUK handbags anyone? :o

Soldato
OP
[FnG]magnolia;10541184 said:
Do this. It's incredibly hard to negotiate a better price for a sought-after, high-end brand. Another alternative my mate's wife has is to use the popular online re-seller*

Bargains galore to be had, apparently!

* I assume the "no competitors" rule doesn't apply here but didn't want to take the risk. OCUK handbags anyone? :o

The problem is that I want to get a real one and not a fake/imitation which is the potential problem if you're talking about the auction site.

Caporegime
The problem is that I want to get a real one and not a fake/imitation which is the potential problem if you're talking about the auction site.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. She only buys second hand/used from sellers with very good reps. I mean she's still paying a lot but just ... less. I can imagine there's a whole flood of cheap and nasty knock-off stuff you could pick up which, I suppose, defeats the object in the first place.

Best of luck, anyway.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I have a Mulberry rucksack & have had it for around 20 years :eek:
It looks better now than when i first got it.
No use to the O.P at all i just wanted to tell everyone :p

S'pose i could say that You buying your Missus a Mulberry makes you The Man :cool:

Soldato
I swear I should have been a bloke. Dont get me wrong, I love my handbags and coats and shoes, but 300 flipping quid!!!!!
Id be worried I might damage the thing, or lose it, and then the bag would be more valuable than its contents!
Plus I wish I had your money, I will spend less than 300 quid on every one I have to buy for at Christmas, let alone on one present!

Soldato
I swear I should have been a bloke. Dont get me wrong, I love my handbags and coats and shoes, but 300 flipping quid!!!!!
Id be worried I might damage the thing, or lose it, and then the bag would be more valuable than its contents!
Plus I wish I had your money, I will spend less than 300 quid on every one I have to buy for at Christmas, let alone on one present!

I have said it once.
I will say it again.

I love you, Knip

Back
Top Bottom