Multirotor, multicopter and quadcopter discussion - The Drone thread

Soldato
When did you order? Its showing as in stock but pre-order only slightly confused

Ordered last week

I contacted Heliguy about the flymore kit for the mavic 2, they have apparently got 200 on order from DJI but they haven't shipped yet :( I ordered elsewhere today and its been dispatched so all being well I'll have it tomorrow :)

How much?

Soldato
Cheers....let us know how you get on. I'm always wary of updates whether it be to the actual DJI Go app, Firmware or how iOS updates all tie in with them both. I like to hang fire for a bit before updating any of those, having had a few disastrous update conflicts over the few years I owned my old Phantom 3, especially with Firmware. :cool:

Soldato
Has anyone experienced a cpu overload and a shutdown with their iPhone while flying?

Happened to me yesterday and couldn’t get the phone back on. Worst thing of all was, it happened as I flew it out of my view just to check something. Dirty underwear moment.

Soldato
I was using the iphone6. Might have to change it if it happens again. Updating the firmware now to the latest.

Had RTH but it’s way of. Have to do some testing to make it more accurate.

Soldato
There used to be a thread in the photography forum for drone/quadcopter pictures. Anyone know what happened to it?

Nevermind, i found it.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm still getting jittery when the Mavic is over 500ft away......haven't ventured any further than LOS yet.:cool:

I did just over 4000ft (3/4 mile) the other day. Using TapFly, my pooper was quivering :o:D

This is a nice place to fly. Lots of open space to fly with a few streams and a river to catch it if it falls.

Back
Top Bottom