Mum was mugged tonight

Soldato
My mum was walking back from town tonight (Tunbridge Wells), and she normally walks along the main road back to my parent's house as it is generally safer.

Soon after she left Tescos, some hooded scumbag came out from nowhere and grabbed her handbag. My mum was determined not to let him have it so held on with both hands. The POS flung my mum into the road, thankfully no cars were there and normally it is a busy road, and she ended up flat on the road, while the thug made off with the bag. Fortunately two people close by behind her helped my mum up, called the ambulance and police.

Im glad that my mum is ok but I'm infuriated by this. She lost a load of her cards, some cash, contact numbers, and two MP3 players, one of which was an 8GB Zen player that I bought for her as a present as her other MP3 player was knackered.

I wish there was a way of hunting down this scum bag so I exact some justice on him :mad:

Anyone else have a similar experience with their parents?

Associate
aye its much worse out on streets now, i got mugged other day, and then five mins later the police stopped me for loitering.. i was like ffs...

glad your mum is ok though! doubtful the useless police will do anything though..

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Awful news. At least your mum is ok. The other things can be replaced :)

My mum almost got mugged in Kings Cross Tube, but the announcer saw and warned her over the loud speaker.

My aunty got mugged just outside her house.. her passport and other stuff was taken, she was found unconscious by a neighbour who arranged for her to get taken to hospital - she had a head injury :( is ok now, but still has problems as a result of the head injury.

There are some hideous people out there.

BB x

Last edited:
Associate
I hope your mum is okay mate. I hope cancer and death fills the lives of those wretched hoodies.

Here in Manchester stuff likes this happens a fair bit, I used to think it would never happen to us, but 13 years ago I was walk with my mum around Longsight and an Afro Carribean male dressed in a dark hoodie swooped at us whilst we were at a pedestrian crossing and tore her chain of her neck and kneed her to the floor. I was only 12 at the time so I couldn't really chase after a 6 foot something psycho.

Unlucky for him, the Indian gold (of which the chain was made from) was too slippy for him to grasp, and the idiot dropped it on his run 2 meters away from where he'd try to lodge it off her neck. This was the first time I wanted a "dirty harry gun" I would have "blown his head clean off"

Such scum bags deserve to be subjected to scientific experiments and regimented torture. I hate violent thugs like this..

Anyhow hope they will be bought to justice.

Soldato
[ASSE]Hinchy;13063507 said:
Hope your mum is alright, that sounds unpleasant.

Total scum. But that seems to be the world we live in nowadays. no one in a position of power seems to actually know how to deal with it.

If caught, the police should bash this **** to within an inch of it's pitiful excistance. If anyone mention the words "Human rights" in conjunction with this scum, they should be bashed too, thrown in a shallow grave and removed from society via a gun.

Yes, I'm in a bad mood tonight.

Associate
ughh, thats terrible.

when i get my airsoft 375 fps, anyone who dares enter my home is going to bleeeeed......slightly enough to let me make a quick call to the cops

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Bring back national service *grumble*

Sorry to hear about your mum :(

Soldato
Hope your mums alright :)

The other night my uncle had a bit with some police. He had just picked up his son from the train station as he came home from Uni for the weekend. They were driving home at about 11pm and had cruise control on his car on so he was at exactly the speed limit for the road. Then when he pulled into his house a police car that had been followed him for miles pulled him over and asked why he was driving so carefully. He replied that he was driving at the speed limit all along the road, then he was asked why he slowed down to go over some speed bumps :confused: He's got a nice car, top of the range merc and of course he slowed down over the bumps so he doesn't damage it.

My uncle and his son got they're breath tested as well :p

Have the police not got better things to control? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom