Murder of 87 year old in the street

Caporegime
It’s been a while since I felt so sickened by something but this hit hard. An 87 year old man on his mobility scooter stabbed to death for no reason at all.

He seemed a lovely man as well. Played his accordion in the street, collected for charity and was a grandfather. Just horrifying!

killer has to be loopy, no sane person could do that out of sheer evilness.

Soldato
It’s been a while since I felt so sickened by something but this hit hard. An 87 year old man on his mobility scooter stabbed to death for no reason at all.

He seemed a lovely man as well. Played his accordion in the street, collected for charity and was a grandfather. Just horrifying!

killer has to be loopy, no sane person could do that out of sheer evilness.

They could do it out of evilness. These gangs dare people to just kill a random dude it's happened before.

Soldato
What is sentencing like for stabbings? I feel like they need to introduce some extremely harsh mandatory sentences for knife crimes.
Use a knife on someone regardless of the outcome? 10 years or something I dunno, I'm just pulling this **** out my ass.

Soldato
What is sentencing like for stabbings? I feel like they need to introduce some extremely harsh mandatory sentences for knife crimes.
Use a knife on someone regardless of the outcome? 10 years or something I dunno, I'm just pulling this **** out my ass.
If it's gangs though they just don't care. Sick world.

Soldato
Murder should be instant life inside no chance of parole in my eyes. These days the attacker will probably get 15 years out in 5.

Soldato
Can the Police no longer say “Black male“ in a description. They literally describe everything about him other than his skin colour. Surely when searching for a murderer a through description covering all aspects is required or is that deemed racist now too…..

Back
Top Bottom