Muse Pre-Sale Tickets

Associate
Not sure if there is a thread on this one yet, but pre-sales for Muse's stadium dates next year start today......you have to be registered in the Muse website and then use your code to access the ticket area.

Have just bagged me 4 for the 25 May 13 gig at The Emirates.

Saw them a few weeks back in Dublin and was the best gig I have ever been to. If you can get to see them, go. You will not come away disappointed.

Don
I thought about posting this up, then realised that I didn't want any more people that necessary to be able to buy tickets before me :p

I'm thinking Paris.

Soldato
Got mine at bang on 9.30 this morning for the Emirates on the Sunday.
It's getting quite expensive these days, £230ish for 4 tickets.

I might buy 4 more tomorrow with the Gigs and Tours presale and then tout them

Soldato
I managed to get a couple of tickets this morning :). Will be my 4th time of seeing them, and I can't wait!
(also got tickets to see Roger Waters at Wembley :D)

Associate
OP
Got mine at bang on 9.30 this morning for the Emirates on the Sunday.
It's getting quite expensive these days, £230ish for 4 tickets.

I might buy 4 more tomorrow with the Gigs and Tours presale and then tout them

Went for the expensive ones here......feel a little light headed having paid out £376 for the tickets, but Mrs S is very happy about it and was what she wanted.

Don't do the touting, I do believe it is highly illegal.

I managed to get a couple of tickets this morning :). Will be my 4th time of seeing them, and I can't wait!
(also got tickets to see Roger Waters at Wembley :D)

Thought about getting tickets for The Wall too, but kind of dont like Rog that much, so decided against it. On Floyd theme, I do have tickets to see Aussie Floyd in feb in Aberdeen....looking forward to that one hugely

Soldato
Don't do this.

Don't do the touting, I do believe it is highly illegal.

I don't have a problem with touting, I've bought tickets from touts before for over 10x the original cost, i.e. Muse - Teenage Cancer Trust & Muse - Sunday Reading last year. So, I don't see an issue.

I'm surprised it's illegal though! If that's true I wont be doing that

Went for the expensive ones here......feel a little light headed having paid out £376 for the tickets, but Mrs S is very happy about it and was what she wanted.
Which show are you going to see? My tickets are General Admission at £56 a pop, and they were the most expensive one available :/

Soldato
What goods standing when the only decent standing area is near towards the front, which youre unlikely to get unless you can be bothered to que for ages. i
Its front row seating. At 80 a piece they'll be better than standing in an area with loads of ****.

Permabanned
I think I paid £12 at Donny Dome on the same tour, the ticket is still on my wall at home. Wembley in 2007 wasn't more than £40 either IIRC.

The best tour tbh, I've not liked much of theirs since :D

And howdoo btw OMS :)

Don
What goods standing when the only decent standing area is near towards the front, which youre unlikely to get unless you can be bothered to que for ages.

Have you ever been to a festival? It's pretty easy to work your way through a crowd if you know what you're doing.

Man of Honour
Have you ever been to a festival? It's pretty easy to work your way through a crowd if you know what you're doing.

Should have been at the Muse gigs last month at the O2. I walked to the front during the first song from the back.

Top Bottom