Mustard and facial hair?

Soldato
dmpoole said:
I'm experimenting with mustard and natures other miracle 'cure for all' which is vinegar.
It makes my scalp smell a bit but I can see an improvement.

Cure for all is correct, but the best method of application is brown paper. The stuff that you wrap parcels in - the absorbency is perfect.

Associate
OP
dmpoole said:
DO NOT put Colmans mustard on your face.
I did this back in 74 and now I have to shave three times a day.
Its not big and its not clever.

This is just tempting me. Do you have a pic of your face (in the morning maybe) showing this monstrous stubble? ;) My dad has amazing facial hair growth. Every single one of his shirt collars are destroyed, looking like they've been sandpapered for hours.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
perplex said:
This is just tempting me. Do you have a pic of your face (in the morning maybe) showing this monstrous stubble? ;) My dad has amazing facial hair growth. Every single one of his shirt collars are destroyed, looking like they've been sandpapered for hours.

At about 7:30pm I had a shave and at about 10:30 I kissed my bass player on stage and he complained that I'd stubbled him. I then proceeded to stubble his forehead.

Associate
OP
dmpoole said:
At about 7:30pm I had a shave and at about 10:30 I kissed my bass player on stage and he complained that I'd stubbled him. I then proceeded to stubble his forehead.

What the... I don't even want to begin to try and figure out the content of this post.

Permabanned
Biohazard said:
I'm going to bath in the stuff tonight :D

hairy_back.jpg

Think this guy did too.

Caporegime
Johanson said:
Im sat here with my face covered in mustard, i just had a shave aswell so it burns like a mofo. I will be doing this every day for the next couple of weeks, wish me luck! :p

If this is one big joke i will hate you all forever :o

Have you got the right thickness of mustard? I cant stress how important this is.
If its too thick it suffocates the folical. Can you estimate the coverage or post a picture showing it?

If its not right chances are you might just be wasting your time :(

Soldato
Johanson said:
Can you describe the correct thickness?

It varies from person to person, that's the trouble. About as much as you'd spread on a sandwich should be fine, but remember that the more you put on the more it works—you don't want to look like a werewolf!

Soldato
Johanson said:
If my face was a sandwich, i reckon it would have the perfect amount of mustard on it :)

How long do you think i should leave it on for?

About 30 minutes, give or take, and remember to adjust for desired thickness—the longer you leave it, the thicker it'll be.

Soldato
Efour2 said:
Im not happy about this without the picture, you are in real danger of ending up looking stupid. I mean massive hair growth.

Me too :/ How thick is it? You have to be really careful—my werewolf analogy wasn't exaggeration!

Can you show us a picture of how much you've got on?

Soldato
Actually, according to recent studies, it works very well.
But, you must have it covering the right places for it to work well.
Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it.
Post a picture and I'll tell you if it's right.

Edit: LOL!

Back
Top Bottom