Mustard = Facial Hair Growth?

Soldato
I feel I should inform you guys that if you are of an oriental disposition like myself and thus genetically inhibited from full beard growth, application of mustard won't do a thing. It has however accelerated growth on my tache and goatee area where I do have facial hair growth.

Just thought I'd mention it as in some cases its not the "cure all" it has been made out to be.

Soldato
malc30 said:
No joke at all mate.
Get yourself a family jar of English and spread it all over your face. By morning you will have more stubble than a stubbly man from stubblesville.
Honest.

Yeah, just don't forget to take pictures after application of said mustard and then in the morning, and post them on here :D

Soldato
IceBus said:
What happens when you stop using mustard, does it go back to the way it was before?

I haven't noticed a change in my sideburns since I applied it but that was back in Feb, and I also don't really grow my side burns long anymore.

So not really sure.

Permabanned
Ignore the wind-up merchants...

There's no real way to slow down hair growth...but you can shave, wax, use an epillator...

*n

Permabanned
Lets establish some facts.

Mustard isn't a wonder drug to make hair grow, it takes weeks for results. About 4 applications per month will stimulate it enough.

There isn't a way to slow it down. If you stop using mustard, nothing changes. The mustard just gives it a quick boost. I'm surprised at how many people think it's a wind up, it's not because it's mustard, its just one of the chemicals in the mustard. I'm sure there are products available that contain the same chemical, but you'll pay over the odds for them. At least the chemical is in something relatively tame, like mustard, rather than urine or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom