• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My 2 week old 2080Ti is dead. I think...

Soldato
I feel sorry for the ones who had to return 3 or more cards that would be a headache .I’m thinking there must have been a faulty batch or something for all of these ppl to be having problems and nvidia haven’t came out with any announcements about these cards.

Associate
I only just read this thread. I was in the same situation and my EVGA 2080ti stopped working after two weeks from being new and the supplier gave me a Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Waterforce AIO 2080Ti as a replacement which i have just installed tonight so lets see how it goes.

Soldato
Soldato
I was shocked when I saw the price. When did graphic cards become so expensive.

TBF that card is purely for people who have money to burn.

You’re paying £600 extra for the appearance and I suppose some better overclocking potential on top of some higher than normal clocks.

Back
Top Bottom