My 21st birthday present...

Soldato
Right... my 21st is coming up. I wasn't actually going to do anything for it but I might as well think of a few things :p

I'm thinking a Driving day in a Lamborghini or something, anyone done something like this?

Soldato
I don't have any elaborate ideas but how about a track day at a good circuit? Just to yourself in a rented porsche?

Soldato
S****horpe?

Well you could combine your suggestion too - a sex-laden boozed up drug-fueled road trip? A re-enactment of Fear and Loathing? I'm sure they started in Amsterdam they could fit in a weekend..

Soldato
I was looking at doing a drive in a lambo/ferrari for mine, I ended up going for a single seater experience.

With the supercar ones, what people seem to say is you are accompanied by an instructor who will tell you not to rev the engine over 4krpm and you only seem to get about 3-4 laps = 10 mins or so. The single seater one I did was 20 mins warm up and 20 mins of free driving. Cost roughly the same to do as well. These were just my findings, do your own research too :)

Soldato
OP
Backpack holiday to somewhere in europe?

Lol, I did this during summer with my mate. I can't do it anytime soon... If you saw our Cocktail bill in Switzerland your eyes would water.

I was looking at doing a drive in a lambo/ferrari for mine, I ended up going for a single seater experience.

With the supercar ones, what people seem to say is you are accompanied by an instructor who will tell you not to rev the engine over 4krpm and you only seem to get about 3-4 laps = 10 mins or so. The single seater one I did was 20 mins warm up and 20 mins of free driving. Cost roughly the same to do as well. These were just my findings, do your own research too :)

Cheers m8y, I know i'll get agitated if they limit me excessively in the lambo... If they let me get 5/6k revs it might be good.

You got any sites to recommend me?

It's either this or something at Sandown in go-karts as I enjoy that down at Streatham but been wanting to use 70mph carts for a while!

Permabanned
I got £50 and a meal out with the family at the Berni's on Milehouse roundabout for my 21st!

You kids these days are spoilt ****ing rotten!

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I got £50 and a meal out with the family at the Berni's on Milehouse roundabout for my 21st!

You kids these days are spoilt ****ing rotten!

Hear hear!

I didn't get jack-**** for mine. Absolutely disgusts me this facade of entitlement people seem to have these days.

Soldato
OP
Tbh... I wasn't actually going to celebrate my 21st, I never celebrate my birthdays.

So far it's either... Father pays for an experience day

or

Sandown Race circuit for go-karting :p

On an unrelated note... Markus Schulz is playing on Friday and I have no one to go with :(

Soldato
I remember my 21st (vaugely) it was the day my parents showed me the front door and said "son, out there is the big wide world... enjoy" and promptly changed the locks.

Top Bottom