My baby has gone . . . . . . :(

Associate
Well, its finally happened. After nearly 6 years of faithful, faultless service, the Pug has been sold.

Emailed autotrader on wed, was put on the web thursday. Got a phone call today at 4pm, and by 5pm they had been round and left a deposit - they are collecting the car tmrw with cash.

Everyone likes to knock french cars, but the pug has not put one foot wrong. I have had it serviced regularly, but it has had no mysterious electrical faults, even after having a Clifford Concept 600 fitted, and a 600w sound system :cool:

Here are some pics . . . . .

http://www.mehullakhani.plus.com/DSC00072.JPG
http://www.mehullakhani.plus.com/DSC00085.JPG

Anyway, heres to summer 2007, and to my new baby :D

porsche.jpg

R

Mehul

Caporegime
206 is one of the worst cars I have ever driven, and i'm not just a French car slater (I owned a saxo). As for the interior, yes I agree with the first comment, its foul, especially the furry glovebox (ooh eer missus), its just vile.

Well done for getting rid :D

Soldato
paradigm said:
206 is one of the worst cars I have ever driven, and i'm not just a French car slater (I owned a saxo). As for the interior, yes I agree with the first comment, its foul, especially the furry glovebox (ooh eer missus), its just vile.

Well done for getting rid :D

Couldn't agree more.

My Mum's has worse build quality than any of my Rovers, is noisy inside the car, handles badly, has a nasty hard plasticy interior...

Nasty car.

Associate
OP
I've had the porsche almost a year now. Its only the 2.5, but still a nice drive. With the clear light conversion, and the 18" turbo alloys, red leather etc etc - doesnt look too shabby :cool:

Soldato
I didn't realised you could get RHD Boxsters for 11k now...

And the problem with them is that everyone will now think your minted, and you'll get snotty-nosed people giving you ****/calling you poser/etc.

Been there. TBH sometimes its nice to blend into the background again!

Back
Top Bottom