My battery seems to be going faster?? 100% to 80% in 12 hours

Soldato
Step 1: Open the main settings area of your phone by pressing the Menu button and then choosing Settings. Step 2: Scroll down in this menu to "About phone" and press it. Step 3: On the next menu, choose "Battery use."

I do that. but nothing is shown, accept

cell standby 5%

phone idle 3%

screen 3%

The thing is it seems more is draining energy.

Phone is LG Stylus 3.

Soldato
OP
Step 1: Open the main settings area of your phone by pressing the Menu button and then choosing Settings. Step 2: Scroll down in this menu to "About phone" and press it. Step 3: On the next menu, choose "Battery use."

I do that. but nothing is shown, accept

cell standby 5%

phone idle 3%

screen 3%

The thing is it seems more is draining energy.

Phone is LG Stylus 3.
No, how does this make you think I was?

Soldato
Well you edited you post for starters....

We don't need to know how to check the battery usage on your phone....

Batterys don't last forever, you have made no mention of phone age, we don't know what **** you have installed on the phone, try a factory reset or new battery

You can also install apps that tell you what apps are using your battery, who would have guessed there would be an app for this....

Associate
Losing 20% in 12 hours doesn't sound so bad considering 90% of phones these days need to be charged every single day, especially for a 3 year old phone. What exactly are you comparing this to to make this seem bad in comparison? What were you getting before?

If the concern is that 5+3+3 doesn't equal 20...I mean, I always take these battery gauges and breakdowns with a grain of salt. There's so many variables and tiny little background processes constantly going on, it depends on many things like what apps you have installed, what battery saving options you have enabled, per-app battery saving settings, jumping on and off mobile/wifi networks as you move around etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom